Mychel Thompson and Seth Curry on a lunch date

6 months later,

Mychel Thompson went out with Seth Curry as the two guys dined in to the Ramen cafe in Sacramento, California. "I'll tell you what," Seth Curry paused for a moment. "We should have kids, definitely in any day now," "What any day now?" Mychel Thompson laughed. "I'm not ready to have kids yet, To be honest, you just noticed what you're interested right now." Seth Curry grabs Mychel's right hand and puts the engagement ring on his finger. He was gasping and the rest of the people started cheering both of them. Seth Curry thanked the horde of crowd for cheering for them when it was their first date. While they finish the lunch break. Seth Curry paid the lunch and Mychel Thompson decided to leave.

At that moment,

"Mychel wait!" He stopped him for a second. "Yes Seth what is it?" Seth Curry approaches close to him, grabs his neck with both hands and kisses him on the lips without hesitation. It wasn't stopping, so Mychel Thompson did the same thing as Seth did. They both closed their eyes and Seth placed his hands on Mychel's back. "I love you," he whispered to Mychel's ear. "I love you too Seth," he said. They continued kissing at the park when many people turned away while walking at the mall.

Meanwhile at Seth's house,
He turned up the music such as the Bruno Mars Natalie. They were jumping up for 15 minutes until Klay Thompson comes home from the practice to get something to eat for his daughter. "Isn't that fun?" He wonders happily. "But at least, we get to know together for now," Mychel Thompson and Seth Curry were staring at each other. Seth Curry took Mychel's T shirt off, placed his hands on his stomach, chest and shoulders. Seth took his shirt to and later on ended up kissing again.

At the club,

Mychel Thompson was looking at the picture of him and Seth when they first met. "Please come back to me Seth," Seth Curry comes in as Mychel closes his eyes in gestures. "Oh magic." He got and asked. "Seth Curry? What are you doing here?" He said nothing, but Mychel continued. "Is there a problem?" "No problem," Seth said. "Just knowing that you and me together," Mychel was blushing. "Uh yeah I guess," "Just as you know, I'll be seeing you again tomorrow," Mychel nodded and then said. "Sorry," "Sorry what?" Seth laughed. "You didn't do anything wrong, we are all human and we make mistakes, you know what I mean?" "Yes," He replied while putting his shirt on. "Well in that case, Klay is going to be worried about me being here," Thus, Seth have an idea. "How about I'll drive you home to Bogut's?" "Sure thing," He said.

Andrew Bogut was playing games on his IPhone 6s while waiting for Mychel to come home after he went out with a man he had a crush on. He heard a knock on the door. "Mychel, is this you?" He got up from his seat and put his phone on the coffee table. "I'm coming, I'm coming," Bogut opens the door cautiously as he saw Mychel and Seth. "Hi there, my name is Seth Curry, I just came home from the mall, so sorry for being late," "My name is Andrew Michael Bogut, nice meeting you Seth Curry, thanks for dropping off Mychel Thompson to my house," He introduced himself. "In that case, Mychel can be shy sometimes, although I'm glad both of you got to know each other for a while." "Oh be quiet Bogut, don't tell me I had a crush on Seth," Mychel laughed as he went to the kitchen. "No worries Mychel, I won't tell your brother that you've been dating," "Ok good," He scoffed while throwing a newspaper on Bogut's pajamas. "I'll be upstairs so come to my room if you need anything," "Okay then I will," said Bogut. "Well I have to go home for now," He was going to drive home. "See you tomorrow," "Alright drive safe," he said. Andrew Bogut locks the door and goes upstairs to Mychel Thompson's bedroom next to his brother Klay. "Hi Mychel," He stood by the door that was left open. "What's with the dealio? Mychel Omg! He is cool beans fo-sheezy," "Bogut will you please quit this silly dialogue?" He chased downstairs to the kitchen and Bogut later lifted Mychel on his whole body. "If you excuse me, I had to go to bed," "Okay sorry about your crush," He blushed. "Well no worries," He smiled.