Meeting Seth Curry

"Hi there," The man moved closely to him. "You must be Mychel Thompson," "Yes indeed," He said. "My name is Mychel Thompson, what's yours?" "Seth Curry, I have a sister named Sydel Curry and my brother Stephen Curry, I know the Steph and Seth is a twin name but we don't look like twins," "Oh okay," Mychel stammered. "What brings you here Seth? You seemed happy today," "Well Uh," He muttered. "We should get to know each other better you know, if you are free Mychel we can have a date or something?" "Wait a minute!" He paused for a moment. "Are you asking me out on a date? When are you going to start thinking about it?" "Now Mychel," he replied. "Now, because your face looks beautiful," "Aye!" He said. "Don't forget to stop by at Andrew Bogut's house tomorrow morning because I have to take care of my niece since Klay is asleep." "Sure thing," Seth said.

1 week later,

Klay Thompson gets out of bed to go to the practice early as Mychel Thompson carries Lauren with him. His brother made sure Lauren isn't crying otherwise she would end up sobbing for her father. "See you later Mychel," he shouted. While Klay Thompson is away for a practice, Mychel Thompson was taking care of Lauren. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang as Andrew Bogut yelled in an Australian Accent. "Come in!" Seth Curry comes in to Bogut's house and asked. "Is Mychel here?" Andrew Bogut grins. "Um yes, he's upstairs taking care of Lauren." "Okay I'm going upstairs," he said. Mychel Thompson was giving Lauren some milk to keep her fed before she fell asleep. He rocked her carefully as he heard a knock on the door to Klay Thompson's bedroom. "Come in!"

Seth Curry: Hi Mychel

Mychel Thompson: Hi Seth.

Seth Curry: What are you doing today?

Mychel Thompson: I'm taking care of Klay Thompson's daughter, I'm his uncle and this is my niece.

Seth Curry: What's her name?

Mychel Thompson: Lauren Thompson.

Seth Curry: That's good, I wish we have this little one like this, maybe tomorrow I'll take you to the Ramen eatery and I can tell you something tomorrow.

Mychel Thompson: Okay.

Seth Curry: Where's her parents?

Mychel Thompson: Her parents are busy with stuff, Klay is at the basketball practice and Tristan is at his business traveling in Texas.

Seth Curry: I'm sure you can think of it tomorrow since I wanted to tell you something about it.

Mychel Thompson: Like what?

Seth Curry: When we get married, we should have kids?

Mychel Thompson: Are you kidding me? I'm not ready to have kids. What if it is a girl or a boy just like Klay's daughter?

Seth Curry: Well having a girl would be painful somehow.

Mychel Thompson: Yeah right.

Mychel felt embarrassed. "If you excuse me, I don't want to tell Klay that, he would get mad at me," "I understand," Seth stammered.