Home

Connor's pov-
Troye and I were watching scary movies, this was a favorite pastime of ours, we watched movies of all genres, clueless, the notebook, oujia board, you name it. Yet considering it was Friday the 13th, we opted for one in the horror category. I walked in with the popcorn as troye got out some blankets and pillows. I clicked play and the film began. For about a minute, it wasn't too eventful, but like any other horror movie, that didn't last long. During the first jump scare, troye whimpered and jumped a bit in his seat, he covered his face halfway with a pillow once he looked at me, trying to cover his embarrassment. troye opened his arms, inviting me to cuddle in to him, I wrapped my arm around him and nuzzled my head in to his chest, not really caring for the movie. I looked up in to his eyes, the screen reflected in his eyes, partially covering his blue irises, they were deep like a pool with little specks of green, funny how his eyes are the spitting image of earth, and he's my whole world. " your eyes are really pretty, and your eyelashes, they're so long." " thank you" he giggled. We finished the movie, yet I could barely keep my eyes open, the beat of his heart and the warmth of his body on mine nursed me to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up before troye, he still had his arms around me, so I scooted closer towards him, as he squeezed me tighter. " home." troye mumbled in his sleep. " home?" I giggled, I wondered what he was dreaming of. I got up and headed to the kitchen, in search of one thing and one thing only. Pancakes. I searched through the pantry until I finally found them. " perfect." I smiled as I took the box out of the pantry and started cooking, I've only cooked these a few times, but how hard could it be? Troye opened the door right as I finished. He looked at the pancakes and then back at me and gasped. " nooo! you didn't!!" " want some?" " of course, thank you." Troyes eyes were so wide and he smiled ear to ear. we took our plates up to the roof and ate breakfast as the sun beamed on our faces. We chatted, I showed him some of my favorite songs. As we both finished our plates, we headed back to put them in the dish washer. Troye's phone buzzed as he looked down, it must've been important because he looked at me and said " hey! I gotta get going, but I had fun tonight." He scrambled for his jacket and his bag before leaving, " okay!" I said, something felt wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. We both headed down to the car and the ride to his house was pretty silent, apart from the radio, which he didn't care to sing along to. Troye left in a hurry and slammed the door before I could tell him bye, but I let it slide.

A/N-
Hi! Sorry for being inactive, exams are a bitch. but it's summer so hopefully I can update more! 💓