heaven.

Troye's pov-

Thinking about my parents earlier really ruined my mood, but somehow I still managed to smile when Connor reassured me. " trooooye" Connor called, " yeah babe?" " did you just say babe?" " wh- no no I meant " my cheeks burned pink as I tried to come up with a good excuse. " no, I think it's cute!" he giggled. " anyways, you wanna watch a movie?" " I could cook some popcorn too?" connor was snuggled in a blanket and he gave me puppy dog eyes, practically begging me to join him. "that sounds perfect." I smiled and went to the kitchen to cook some popcorn.  Connor squealed  and I turned around giggling. " troye! we have to watch this!!" I looked at the screen " you really want to watch the fault in our stars? it's so sappy!" I mocked. " oh hush, it's cute." I shrugged and walked back towards him with the bowl of popcorn. Connor patted the cushion next to him, inviting me to sit.  I snuggled in to his arm and laid my head on his chest. I didn't really care for the movie so I just listened to his heart beat and playing with his fingers. I looked up at him as he was dozing off a little, I lightly slapped his chin to wake him up, " hey!" He sleepily giggled. man, all I want is to be his,  he's so beautiful, I just want to be able to call him mine and think, ' damn how did I get so lucky?'  " connor, you wanna go upstairs?" I whispered. he nodded, still half asleep. " get up." " carry me." He grumbled, " you're ridiculous." I picked him up which was a little hard considering he's the same size as me and I'm not necessarily muscular, but I didn't mind. he wrapped his legs around my waist and hugged my shoulders and I carried him to the bed.  I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arm around his chest and tangled my legs around him. I fell asleep to the scent of his hair and his cologne, and wished I could stay in this moment forever.

A/N

THIS IS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE IM SO HAPPYPYPYLY YAY, I really hope you guys like this, I really love writing and ik it's not the best but it's so fun omg.