They Start with Them....

"Aphmau? Aphmau! Wake up!!!" Garroth said as he's shakes Aphmau.
"GAH!!! Garroth!!? Get out!!!" Aphmau screamed. She was so loud that Laurance comes in.
"Aph? Why are you screaming?!" Laurance said as he walked in and yawned. Aphmau looks very alarmed because Laurance doesn't have a shirt on. Garroth blushes and pushes Laurance out.
"Aphmau..." Garroth says as he picks Aphmau up. He pulls the covers down and them both of them blushes.
"Garroth!!!!! Wait!!!-I'm not in my regular clothes!!!!" Aphmau said.
"OH MY IRENE!!!! Aphmau you sleep in that?!?!" Garroth scratched his head in embarrassment.
Then Garroth feels like he is more in love already. He pulls down the covers and Aphmau tries to hide her body away from him. Garroth pulls up Aphmau and puts his hands on her waists.
"G-Garroth?! What are you doing?!" Aphmau screamed as she tried to pull away from Garroth. But Garroth pulls Aphmau back over to him. He puts his left hand on her face and the other one on her waist still. Then he gently kisses Aphmau.

Garroth...NOW LAURANCE?!

Later that day, Laurance checks up on Aphmau and see's that she is shaking.
"Aphmau? Are you ok?" Laurance said as he sat next to her on her bed.
"G-Garroth k-kissed me and d-didn't stop h-holding me..." She said as she fell in Laurance's arms. Laurance looks quite angry that Garroth would do that.
But then he quickly understands. "Aphmau....I can see why though..." Laurance says.

"W-why?!" She asked as she looked up at him.
"Because of your beauty..." Laurance starts to kiss Aphmau and she starts to freak out.
Then, he lets go of Aphmau's lips and looked at her. He brushes the hair that is in her face.
"L-Laurance?!...Why would you do that?! I can't-"
"Shhhhh, Aphmau....you might hurt yourself..." He said with a lot of Flirt. And then he kisses her again.
"Lau-Laurance...I..." Aphmau tried to say but ended up kissing him back. She slowly touches Laurance's hair. Laurance stops kissing her and looked at her with love in his mind.
"Aphmau...I need to ask you if you were interested in me? Because I'm into you and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my Girlfriend...." Laurance said as he pulls Aphmau closer.
"I...really don't know, Laurance.... I-I think I like Garroth a bit too..." She said as she brushed the hair outta her eyes.
"But I love you Aphmau..." Laurance said as he got a little pushy. Then he got upset but ended up picking up Aphmau.
"Laurance?! Put me down!!!!" Aphmau said as she tried to escape his arms. But it failed miserably. She started kicking the air. Laurance holds her tight as he takes her to his place. Garroth is, for some reason, waiting. Laurance takes Aph to his room and slams the door. He locks it and puts Aphmau on his bed.
Aphmau feels scared. He was looking at her, then huffs at her and slams himself in his desk chair.
"I really DO love you, Aphmau...." He said as he started to relax.
"Laurance....." She said as she sat up.
Then a loud CRASH happened. Then door was down and Garroth was in Shadow Knight Form.

"LAURANCE!! IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING MY LOVE!!!" He said as he pulls Aphmau out. He lifts up Aphmau and takes her to his room. He shuts the door on her and picks up Laurance.
"As soon as I'm done, your head is gonna be on my wall...." He angrily says.
"No Garroth!!!! Please!!! Leave him alone!!!" Aphmau says as she slams the door open with tears.
"He just wanted to date me!!!! Put him down!!! PLEASE!!!!!" Aphmau said as she tried to make him let go of Laurance. Garroth looks at her with a surprising look on her s face. He puts Laurance down and changes back. Aphmau quickly runs to Laurance and gently touches his face. He has a bruise on forehead. She treats it carefully as she looks at Garroth who has guilt on his face.
"Look...I'm sorry Aphmau..." Garroth said as he rubbed his arm. Aphmau goes to him and kisses him. Garroth is surprised and kind of excited so he kisses back. Laurance, with disbelief, hangs his mouth open. Then he takes Aphmau away from him like he is healed from his bruise. And then he makes out with Aphmau.

Nighttime....

Aphmau takes of her regular clothes into her sleepwear. She hops right into bed and before she could pull over the covers, a nice, warm hand stops her. The mysterious person pulled Aphmau outta bed and into his arms. She looked up and sees Laurance. But then a figure behind Aphmau holds her from behind. It's was Garroth. They both weren't wearing shirts. Laurance pulls Aphmau close while Garroth slowly takes off her Shirt....

To be continued....