Aphmau feels weird with 2 boys in love with her.

Aphmau walks outside to get air from yesterday. She thinks about how Garroth and Laurance acted yesterday. She blushed when she thought about Garroth without a shirt on.
Aphmau: Ugh! Why am i thinking about that?!?
Aaron: i dunno.
Aphmau: what the-?! Aaron?!? Why are you here?!?
Aaron: i wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout today?
Aphmau tried to think of something so she wouldn't hangout with Aaron from yesterday.
Aphmau: Can't.
Aaron: ok. If you ever want to I'll be playing with my Gui- CELESTE! Yea! Celeste....
Aphmau: uhhh ok...?
I can't believe he understood that quickly! Phew!
You go back home and Travis is sitting on your couch with no shirt on.
Aphmau: T-TRAVIS?!
Travis: you free tonight? I thought we could chill together...closely....
Aphmau: UHHH....
Travis: please? Because i got slapped by Lucinda because i touched her butt. I tried to love her, but she hurt me...
Aphmau feels terrible for Travis. But she doesn't want to do it. She has to handle Laurance and Garroth.
Aphmau: im sorry Travis, but i can't. I have to deal with the other 2 boys. Remember?
Travis: o-oh ok...
He gets up and a tear rolls down his face. Classic Travis. So he can get love. Tsk.

Aphmau gets dressed for bed. She locks her door so the boys don't get in.
Im gonna sleep with boys tonight. Thats for sure.
She finally falls asleep and dreams about Neko Atsume. The cats all cuddle her. But she loved a small, light blue cat. She pets him softly. But another cat pushes the blue one away. A small dirty blonde cat rubs his head on Aphmau's knee. Then she realizes something...

The cats are... Laurance and Garroth?!?!

Sorry its short. Im so tired....