................

Aphmau: Laurance....*kiss*
Laurance: Aphmau...*kisses back*
Aphmau looks at him for a couple seconds. Laurance seems to be so in love that he squeezed her. Then, a loud BOOM boom came and it sounded like it came from the kitchen. So they went there. Travis and Garroth are smashing and breaking stuff.
Travis: Why doesn't she love us?! We have loved her for so LONG!!! *breaks a plate*
Garroth: I don't know, but I know she loves us. She can't just leave us here.
Aphmau runs outta Laurance's arms and jumps on Garroth, causing her to kiss him. Garroth, surprised, kisses her back.
Garroth: Aphmau...I thought you didn't love us...
Aphmau: I do love you guys...you just won't give me time to love you...
They kiss again, and when she lets go, there's a string of saliva on their bottom lips. Travis looks like he's scared 'cause he puts his hand where his heart is and breathes hard.
Travis: You came outta NOWHERE?!
Aphmau: Yes I know *kisses Garroth again and messes with his hair*
Aphmau: Garroth...Don't ever doubt that I don't love you.
Garroth: ok...just...keep kissing me. It feels good. I want to Tongue Battle with you...
Aphmau: Ok...*makes out while Garroth takes her to Garroth's room*

Garroth sets her down on his bed and looks at Aphmau.
Garroth: Aphmau...will you love me?
Aphmau: Of course I will...
Garroth pulls her to the wall and makes out with her. Aphmau knows it's going to be a Romantic night...

Sorry that it's short. мσяє ℓαтєя...