fιиαℓℓу ιи ℓσνє

Aphmau woke up this morning and yawned. She was feeling great today.
Aphmau: for some reason, I need to talk to someone...?
She got up happily and put on a shirt that said, im happy and i know it!
And then just put on skinny jeans. She walked out of her room and saw Garroth sit on the couch watching a movie. She sneakily walks towards him. She hugs him tight.
Garroth: Ah!
Aphmau: hey Garroth!
Garroth: Aphmau! I-
Aphmau slowly kisses him. Garroth blushes a tomato type of red. He pulls her down to the couch, right on top of him. They laugh together.
Garroth: im glad your finally noticing me. You kept ignoring Laurance and I. I was getting intensely worried.
Aphmau: don't be. I was taking a break from love for awhile.
She kisses him again.
Garroth: oh ok. So...
Aphmau looks at him with curiosity.
Aphmau: what is it?
Garroth: c-can i ask you a important question?
Aphmau: yea...what is it?
Garroth: will you be my girlfriend? I don't know how you feel about me, but i love you... I fell in love with you ever since we met.
Aphmau: I-I Garroth I... What about Laurance?
Garroth: He'll understand. I want you to be mine Aphmau.... I know Laurance and I fight over you, but i want to have you bad.
Aphmau kisses him softly. She puts her arms around his neck.
Aphmau: f-fine...just don't tell anyone.
While they talked, Ivy was around the corner watching they're every move.
She whispers to herself
Ivy: Aphmau's not gonna steal my man!! I gotta stop her. I'll tell Laurance about her and Garroth. Hehehehe
Garroth:I love you Aphmau...
Aphmau: I love you Garroth...
They kiss again.
The next morning
Aphmau woke up and ate a Rise Crispy Treat from the fridge and started eating. She heard something burn in the kitchen. She went there and saw Laurance in his Shadow Knight Form.
Aphmau: L-Laurance??
Laurance: If you didn't love me, you could've SAID.
Aphmau lookes at her and feels hurt.