Guys just dont understand now do they?

Garroth had been in a mood all day. He thought it was the right time to ask...

Aphmau started petting Celeste and ate a cupcake while scratching underneath her chin.
Celeste: Bark Bark~!
Aphmau: heehee...Celeste your so cute girl~!
Celeste started to whimper and move away from Aphmau.
Aphmau: Celeste Girl? Are you ok?
Celeste whimpered and ran away from Her. The as Aphmau turned around Garroth pounced on her and held her arms to the ground.
Aphmau:??!
Garroth looked at her with passion.
Garroth: Can i...Im gonna take u on a journey....a journey in my bed...
Aphmau: What the heck??!
Garroth picked up Aphmau and took her to his room. He took of his shirt and threw it on the floor.
Garroth: c'mere baby....
Aphmau: GAH!!
She stumbled of the bed and ran in the kitchen where Travis was microwaving a taco from the fridge.
Travis: hey babe....came to see me?
Aphmau: GAH!! NOO!!!
Travis: ouch...my heart...
Aphmau: TRAVIS SHUT UP!! CAN HIDE BEHIND YOU?
Travis: what? Yeah sure...?
Aphmau thanked him a lot and hid behind him. He drank a coffee and took out his taco. Garroth came out of the room, walking slowly and steadily looking out for Aphmau.
Garroth: hey Travis? Have u seen Aphmau?
Trav: uh yeah i did. Shes behi-OUCH
Aphmau kicking him right in the back of his leg to shut him up. But causeing that, Garroth saw Aphmau's hair, and he pulled her to him...
Garroth: oh i have been waiting for this moment.... C'mere sexy...
Aphmau: GAH-
Garroth had already kissed her and ended up making out with her. Aphmau, who is being showered in kisses, has fallen for his love spell.... She grabbed his arm to prevent him from letting go and he took her in his room. He slides her dress right off and pins her down on the bed. Aphmau puts her hands in his pockets, and starts to make out with him.
Aphmau: mmmph....
Garroth had finally parted his lips with hers.
Garroth: Aphmau....
As he looks down at her he leans in for another kiss. Aphmau closes her eyes and pulls him down, causing him to fall on her. She looks at his nice, blonde, majestic hair and pushes him over. She climbs on top of him, and leans in for another kiss...maybe so more making out....
Garroth: be mine Aphmau....
Aphmau blushes intensely hard and looks him in his crystal blue eyes and says....