Chapter 50: Prank Call

Chi Cheng recently discovered the convenience of having a cellphone, not only it is handy, also 24 hours available.

It is worth it, if he can get turned on by calling his baby.

On the ninth day, Wu Suo Wei is reading at his desk and suddenly his cellphone rang.

"Hello?"

The person at the other end did not say anything, but from the labour breath, he can guess that it would be Chi Cheng.

"Do you need anything?" Wu Suo Wei asked.

Chi Cheng asked after a while, "What are you doing?"

Wu Suo Wei slammed the book down and replied uninterestedly, "I'm reading.."

Chi Cheng did not say anything, but he also did not disconnect the call, leaving him with dead air.

"What are you doing?" Wu Suo Wei inquired.

Chi Cheng replied: "Masturbating."

Gross! He immediately hang up, and throw his cellphone on the bed.

After a while, Wu Suo Wei did not know what to think of it, and chuckled. Masturbation? This man thinking need to be figured out. He already has a girlfriend, why do you still need to drop down to masturbation? Wonder what he is thinking about?

Thinking about this made Wu Suo Wei full of spirit and gained the momentum to continue his reading.

The phone rang again after half an hour.

"What are you reading?"Chi Cheng questioned.

Wu Sui Wei replied seriously, "Essay Concerning Understanding of Human."

Then, Chi Cheng hang up again.

Ten minutes later, his cellphone ringing again.

By now Wu Sui Wei stared at his phone and his eyebrows scrunched up, what are you trying to do? Can't you finish everything what you want to say in one call, at the end the line is quiet making Wu Suo Wei annoyed.

"What are you trying to do at last, ah?

"Masturbating.."

Wu Suo Wei felt peeved, "Are you playing for a few rounds?"

"Still the first round, not yet released."

Gross, why are you boasting to me?

"Iron head.." Chi Cheng suddenly called.

Wu Suo Wei did not reply him.

"Da Bao.." Calling him again. This need to take a lot of guts from Wu Suo Wei.

Chi Cheng decided not to speak anymore.

Wu Suo Wei loosing his patience and asked, "Do you need anything actually?"

"No.."

"Say something then!"

"I want to fuck you."

Then, he heard a deep groan. The deep voice grumbled lowly but powerful, like a tiger roar that echoed through the mountain. Only hearing with his ears, he can imagined the majestic penis, how sexy when his eyebrows frowning, then the intense scene slowly moved to his lips...

Wu Suo Wei suddenly pounded his fist on the desk with a loud roar. "What the hell!!"

Any living man teased by another man, will feel despair. Even the so called from hearing that from the devil Chi Cheng, made him the straight man, flabbergasted hearing the words, "I want to fuck you". It is not easy to digest these words. "Bible, hurry take out the Bible..."

Suddenly the urge for redemption enveloped Wu Suo Wei. Opening the Bible, he clasped his hands together, "Lord, please help me to tame this Scumbag, now!"

The next day, Chi Cheng visited the clinic with imposing demeanor, walking in with a steady pace, without a trace of smile.

From the door entrance till the back room, those who are standing, seated, elderly, youngster, men and women...as long as they are breathing, feel chills, the nerve is jumping up involuntarily.

But Wu Suo Wei looked on nonchalantly.

If the man was mad about the phone call yesterday, it was not his fault.

"Find some time to talk to me." Chi Cheng said coolly.

Wu Suo Wei lowered his gaze to continue reading, "I'm not free."

"I parked my police car in front of the clinic, already warned you, if not you'll see what I'm going to do later."

He slammed the door to close. Wu Suo Wei bite down the cigarette in his mouth, then spitted it out bitterly and walked out.