Chapter Four

CRYSTAL'S POV

It's been a week since he tried apologizing, but it's useless. A day after trying to apologize, he started doing stuffs again, like putting a rat in my locker, giving the whole cafeteria a show. Yeah you heard it right, just like how a cat and a dog argue.

I must say, I've been living in hell. I'm walking to the corridors as I fixed my books on my both arms. As I heard my iPhone 4s dropped on the ground. Good thing I made my phone wear a bumpy case. I put my books on the ground as I was about to take my phone, but a motherfucker fucking stepped on my phone.

"Fucker!" I yelled. As I saw a five inches heels, fucking cheerleader.

"Oops, I didn't see your nasty phone." I looked up to see the famewhore Brittany.

I mentally stood up and faced her. We're on the same level, "You motherfucker." I gritted my teeth.

She pouted, "Thank me, so you finally have a reason and tell mummy to buy you a new phone than that crappy shit."

I looked at her black eyes, "To fucking tell you, crappy/crap is the other word for shit. You should attend your classes than to do non-sense inside the shitty janitor's room."

She gasped as I smirked, "Pay my crappy shit." I chuckled.

She looked like she's going to burst any minute. "That's like a penny, I'm sure you can afford that. You study in this Academy,"

Woods High Academy is one hell of a school for rich families and all. My parents want the best for us, that's why they do their hard to afford the tuiton of this school. But we're not rich nor poor. "I don't give a fuck."

"At least you can buy the latest iPhone." She grinned and took her iPhone 6s plus out.

"I'd rather choose to have an iPhone 4s than to have an iPhone 6s plus with your brain, then no thanks." I smiled fakely sweet.

Her eyes widened, "I'm not yet done, slut."

"Who's the slut to the both of us?" I rolled my eyes, she finally went out of my sight and I took my broken phone with my books on the ground.

Well shit. She made a fucking scene. I went to my usual seat at Geography as I remember that Danica and Aela are in the same class.

"Crystal!" Danica approached.

"Sweetie!!" Aela grinned and they both went infront of my seat.

I looked at them showing no emotions, I nodded. "Any good news?" Danica asked.

"More likely want to spill the beans out?" Aela said.

"You already know it, then why should I waste my saliva?"

"We want it to hear from you. Besides your sister is concerned." Danica said.

"Concern my arse." I muttered.

"Come on, Crystal. Tell us!" Danica whined.

And fuck, I have to deal with these two. Since our teacher isn't here yet. Fuck times two, I have to waste my saliva. Fuck.

----

"Crystal, you have a visitor." I lazily went out of my bed, with the outfit I was wearing earlier.

I took my notebooks out of my bag as I went out of my room. "Danica?" I asked in surprised.

It's been a long time since she last visited me, but she goes here more often because of Kim. "Yeah, can I tell you something?"