Chapter Five

CRYSTAL'S POV

When I left the Music Room, Danica and Aela are rushing not until they saw me on the hallways. Fuck my life. "Let's go, Crystal!" Before I could decline and make an excuse, they held my both arms and ran as fast as they could.

Maybe so that they sit on a nice view or should I say we. I let my legs run as fast as they could, but eventually I'm a slow runner. Yes, I might have the long legs but I'm real slow at running.

We came to our destination with myself catching my breath. "Both of you knew that I don't attend this event."

They both looked at me with surprised look, "No freakin' way." Danica said.

"Uh yeah." I awkwardly said.

"But this is different, Crystal! You gotta live a little. Timothy and Cameron are having a number, but it isn't just a number. It's a dance battle, but only the two of them." Aela exclaimed in excitement.

"Oh." Was the only word I could say.

So the event started just like how it does. There are some groups who danced, sang, played instruments and acted. I was so bored that I fell asleep, but went awake when I heard the whole crowd went wild.

I groaned, "Fucking people."

I rubbed my both eyes and I saw my sides, Aela and Danica screaming loud just like others. "Hey Dan, what's up?" I said in my normal voice since they are screaming out loud.

"What?! I can't hear you!" She yelled.

"I said, what's up? Why are y'all screaming?" I yelled back.

"It's Grey and Depraved!" She squeaked.

I frowned, "Damn. My beauty sleep."

As I felt my sweat dropped from my forehead, I instantly wiped it using my hand and I tied my medium length blonde hair. One of the reasons why I don't like attending this tradional event of our school, because it's hot and we're all sweating like crazy.

So I was forced to watch Grey and Depraved's dance number. As usual, there are squeaking girls. After their number, I packed my stuffs. Well I thought the event ended already, "But wait! There will be a dance battle and it'll be one on one! A lot of people has been waiting for this! Let's welcome Timothy Gills and Cameron Emmerichs!" Miss Benson gave them an applause as well as the others.

They are whistling, screaming, crying and squeaking. Later then, Cameron and Timothy went to the stage in a real cool way.

They started doing the dance battle, Cameron is doing some flip shits while Timothy is doing some crazy I don't know what's called. But I must say it's cool, soon then my eyes widened when I saw Cameron doing the Jackhammers. After he did that, Timothy looked like he's losing the battle. Cameron was searching a pair of eyes, I suppose. Soon he looked at our direction and he met my eyes whilst he winked.

"Oh my gosh, he winked at me!" A fan behind me squeaked.

I smiled, maybe it wasn't me. "Oh shit," Danica muttered.

"Yes, Dan?" I asked confusingly.

"He winked at you." Her eyes widened.

Aela turned her head to us, "Did I heard that right?"

"Course not." I looked at Timothy which I met his eyes, he looked away.

Much to my disappointment. I like him for two years now, but we ignore one another. We used to be close but things went so, here, we're both awkward to each other. When the battle of the two finally ended, I hurriedly went out of the school grounds. I finally went outside the school campus and thought where I'll go.