Chapter Six

Crystal's POV

Another day, another annoying faces. I stared myself at the mirror with my usual outfit; black combat boots, plain black shirt, black skinny jeans.

I took my house keys, backpack, and my iPad out, scrolling through my news feed in FaceBook.

Brittany Hunts 7:01am
Good morning, people of the world! It's a great day to start a day, isn't it? 😉😄😙

365 likes, 216 comments, 56 shares

I can't believe she even had the guts to post that dumbass non-sense statement. For Pete's sake, who the eff would even say 'it's a great day to start a day'? When you just told everyone that it is a great day. Gahd, what's up with people these days. They're even tolerating the person just because of fame.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I scroll more, "Anastasia, get in the car." My father commanded as I look at him confusingly.

"I'm going to an appointment, your school is on the way," He shrugged.

I went inside my father's BMW X5. Well at least my father remembers me, and a door swung open when it's not just me he remembered. Kimberly.

Kimberly happily took a seat beside me, I kept a poker face. My father started the car, but all I know is this trip is going to be long.

-

"No! Don't tell me what to do! You don't know me! Then why faking this care you have for me? Stop it, Kimberly!" I angrily told her; she looks furious just like me.

"Stop rising your voice at me! I am still your sister, Anastasia! I want to be respected, quit this immature act!" She's trying to stop the upcoming words to take its own.

I smirked while she glared at me, "Dad! Look at your disrespectful daughter! How could she rise her voice at her elder sister?" Her face is like a tomato, totally mad.

"Stop it, the both of you! Are you seriously fighting early in the morning?" My dad looked sternly at us in the rear view mirror. I stopped and looked at the window, plugging my earpods.

I glanced at my sister, Kimberly. She glared at me with "I'm-not-yet-done-my-demon-sister" kind of look. I rolled my eyes as I can feel her eyes piercing to my face.

"Miss Taylors and Mr. Emmerichs, you'll be attending a detention after school for a month," I glared at him. Like I want to stare at the whole detention room and glaring at the people inside.

"I have a football and baseball practice game every after school hours." Cameron said in a hard tone.

"You're excused," Cameron smiled.

"Not in the whole detention thing, Mr. Emmerichs. Don't keep your hopes high. You're excused to the game and practice," Mr. Schecks smirked.

"Bull-" He was about to say it.

"dog. Oh my goodness, Cameron. Did you know Dave Franco has one?" I instantly glared at Cameron. If Mr. Schecks hears him cursing, he'll freak out.

Cameron looked at me with full confusion. 'Later' I mouthed, he nodded understandingly. "Are we done, Mr. Schecks?" I smiled sweetly, yet he looked horrifying.