Chapter 3

Ok, sorry I couldn't update sooner, but here you go! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why didnt you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"You are a vampire I can sense it"

"What? Your crazy!"

"Oh, quit it I'm a werewolf I sensed you and you know it!"

"Ok I'm sorry I was meaning to tell you but I was waiting for the right time," she looked down at her feet nervously.

"It's ok, I forgive you but we have to tell each other everything from now on. Promise?"

"Ok I promise." She held out her pinky.

"Best friend promise." Our pinkies shook.

"That reminds me I need to take my potion to cover up my scent so no other werewolf a will sense me." Sky pulled out a small bottle with a pink liquid inside it.

"That's what smelled like the perfume."

"Ya, I use that because my coven is at war and I don't want I get involved in anything." She dropped a small amount onto her tongue and swallowed it. "My coven has an alliance with some witches and they help cover up my scent. Maybe you could meet them sometime soon."

"Ya that would be cool." I smiled and her and her face turned to disgust.

"This stuff tastes gross." I laughed at her.

We went downstairs and saw Koda sitting downstairs reading a book. She looked so into it, so Sky and I quietly tiptoed behind her and then I pounced on her.

"AAAA!" She leaped into the air and threw her book out of the Earth and back.

"What did you do what for?!" She growled at me.

"Sorry you walked right into that one," we all started laughing. "So who's your friend here," she held out her hand.

"Oh, sorry forgot Koda this is my friend Skylar, and Skylar this is my friend Koda, from my pack. They shook hands.

'Hey Elli, does this girl know your a werewolf?' Koda mind linked me.

'Ya chill, she's a werewolf too.' I lied.

'I can't smell her scent'

'Don't worry she's like that'

Skylar started blankly at us because I forgot me and Koda were mind linking. All of a sudden Koda's brother Kenai came out of nowhere and stared at Sky for a minute. They just kept staring at each other for about 5 years until I snapped them out of it while waving my hands in front of them.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name," Kenai looked at Sky with love in his eyes.

"Skylar," she blushed and smiled.

--------

Sky's pov:

I had just meet Koda and I noticed she had curly brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She was so beautiful and a sweet girl. All of a sudden, a man about Koda's age came out of a nearby door.

I caught his scent and smiled. He was so handsome and attractive. I could hear my vampire(Jessica) telling me,' Mine!' I knew instantly he was my mate. I loved him so much and I barely knew him. He had reddish brown eyes and wavy hair. He was so perfect and he was mine.

I saw his lips move and say," I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

I smiled and said,"Skylar." Then I blushed. My vampire was so happy. I could tell she was jumping up and down screaming 'Finally! Our mate!' This was the happiest day of my life. After Koda and Elli knew we were mates, we all say down at the couch and learned more about each other. I found out that Koda and Kenai were twins and were both 18. My vampire suddenly frowned.'This is not going to end well, we have to leave' she told me. I was confused. What was wrong? I just met my mate and now I have to leave? What did Jessica mean?

-------------------------------------------------------

What did you think Jessica meant? Comment below! And if I have any grammar issues, sorry I'm trying my best to fix it! I'll try to update soon!