Chapter Three Salar de Uyuni

"Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth".

The Sermon on the Mount.

                                              Salar de Uyuni - Bolivia 2010 AD

"The few inches of rain that fall each year on the Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia's arid salt flats, turn it into a perfect mirror and provide a glimpse of its distant origins as a landlocked sea.  Covering 10,582 square kilometres, it is the world's largest salt pan and its surface is normally a crusty, tessellated lattice of bleach-white salt ridges.  At a breathlessly high and chilly 3,600 metres above sea level, the salt flat is all that remains of a once-vast landlocked sea. formed by melting ice after global warming took place 10,000 years ago.  Some of the islands that dot the Salar's surface are composed of solid coral, a testament to its marine past.  Judging by the plentiful flint tools found around its shores, the rich wildlife of the area was a major attraction for early humans. Today it is desiccated and depopulated.

"The Salar barely registered on Bolivia's tourist trail a decade ago, but since then it has become a leading destination for visitors.  Most come for the mind-bending extra-terrestrial landscape, some in search of Atlantis which - according to Jim Allen, a former British Army cartographer, in his book "Atlantis - The Andes Solution" - was sited here.  The latest visitors are mining firms in search of lithium, the lightest of metals and used to make rechargable batteries.  Beneath the Salar's salty crust lie millions of tonnes of lithium-laden brine, demand for which is expected to soar to supply batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles.  It would be fitting if part of the solution to today's global warming emerges from the dramatic climate change of millennia ago" (The Economist - Intelligent Life)

                                                Salar de Uyuni - Bolivia 2020 AD

"It has been three years since a conglomerate formed by the CBTG corporation and heavily invested into by Allnazi AG.,acquired  the entire region of the Salar and secured its perimeter, declaring it out-of-bounds to anyone other than their own employees.  

It has come to my knowledge, from a very reliable source, that there is a huge chasm deep below its surface where lies the ancient City of Atlantis and that this is where a 5 million strong army of genetically modified, three metre tall, soldiers, are being created and cloned.  These creatures are all Amazons whose DNA has been combined, inter alia, with that of the Komodo Dragon and therefore needs no male partner for reproduction as they are capable of fertilizing their own eggs.

These perversions of humanity are totally devoid of empathy and have been designed to be pure death squads.  They are encased in a second skin of bulletproof, fireproof, malleable armour manufactured from lithium and are indestructable.  They are known as the Militia for Extermination and Ethnic Killing (MEEK),"  (The Diary of Professor Brian Fox, Orlando, Florida)