Prologe

Prologue  

Dreamscape, a virtual reality. The first video game created for the imagination machine. The imagination machine is created by the Aceton industries. Most games you can see and hear the game, but with imagination machine you use all your senses to the fullest. Dreamscape was created for those with physical, or mental disabilities. To give them the full life experience. Other people used Dreamscape for fun or to become powerful in this world.  

To test this virtual reality, they sent is nine newborn children. Four sets of twins and a single child. They proved Dreamscape to be safe. On the day of the opening ceremony, all of the players had to come. The people that joined the community of Dreamscape almost came to half of the population of the world.  

Just as the ceremony started the server got taken over by an unknown hacker. The hacker made an announcement that they were trapped in the game. The only way out was to find the secret entrance back, but to get trough they had to destroy their guard. Another surprising thing happened, they were told if they died in the game they died in real life too.  

This news was spread on outside world by the game master and runner of Aceton industries, Jacob Aceton. This caused a major rampage on the outside. People blamed Jacob for this takeover. Soon he was killed by an angry mob. This caused his five year old daughter at the time to take over his title as game master, Mary Aceton.  

Back in Dreamscape, the nine testers developed special powers. The four boys got the powers of the four elements, fire, earth, water, air. While the five girl developed the control of the things anyone needed to live, heart, body, mind, soul and the strongest of the nine, blood.  

Only four of the tester have been discovered so far. 

Kala Jane, the power of body. Her powers have the ability to take over someone's body permanently, she change herself or someone else's physical image. She also is good at sports and any physical ability.  

Chenda Bates, the power of mind. She has the ability of telekinesis, she can read minds and implant thoughts  in other's minds. Her I.Q is very high and is very good with musical instruments.  

Enid Marks, the power of soul. She can switch people's souls, she can also see into people's souls and see their true potential withier they're good or evil. She is very artistic and makes her choices from her soul.  

Cora Aceton, the power of blood. She is the most powerful and on the outside world known as the one who will save everyone in Dreamscape. Her powers include, the ability to see peoples blood. She can sense their heart rates. She can see where their injuries are and any weaknesses her opponent may have. The most impressive is the power to turn any part of her body into a weapon. She change her blood making her body parts into any weapon she so desires. The main purpose of her powers is to shed blood and kill. Her personality reflects of her powers. She is an independent  person and enjoys being alone. She is strong-willed and hides her emotions. She is short-tempered and lets anger out through her powers. When she gets attached to a person she will protect them with her life. She is quite skilled in the game her player and ability levels are unusually high.    

The four tester have been taken in by one of the daughters of the Aceton family. They are kept at the headquarters of the guild she runs, the knights  of the holy trinity, also known as guardians. The testers are being trained to best they can so when the exit is discovered they can destroy the guard.  

The main setting of the story is 14 years of being trapped in Dreamscape.