A Night With Mindless Behavior

Okay, so my name is Autumn. Im in LOVE with Mindless Behavior, and one day i just became lucky enough to go to one Of their concerts and meet them back stage. Anyway, well i got to know the boys better, especially my boyfriend, the sexy af Princeton, and this is my story of how it all happened:

Hot 97: "Okay all of you MB fans get your phones ready, cuz we are giving away 4 tickets for you and 3 of your friends to go on the number one girl tour at madison square garden and each of you get backstage passes to meet the boys!! Okay yal so here is the number."

Me:" aww hell naw bitch im gettin these fuckin tickets yo cuz i am gonna meet my boo so we xld get karried and rn off somewhere nd make some sexy ass babies." Damn i have this secret obsession with these boys. Anyways, so i dialed the numberr and waited while the phone rang.

Hot 97: " iight caller number 99! You just won four tickets to meet MB!!!

Me: Wait what? shit am i hearing things? Oh shit im caller number 99!! Lawd i nearly pissed my pants!!! Dear God, I love you sooo much!!!

Hot 97: " Hello, caller number 99, are you there?? You just won some MB tickets!!"

Me: oh sht i was in a daze, but i snapped out of it. " yea hi im here!!! Oh my god im so excited thank you soo much!!!", I said.

Hot 97: "okay so round up three of your girls, and get ready cuz the concert is tonight!! Yall will be escorted by a limo service that'll pick you up at 11, cuzthe concert starts at 12."

We worked out the rest of the details and i called my girls asap. Now we Brooklyn girls sure can hanp, so these boys were in for a big surprise.

-How was it?? Shld i continue to write? idc bitch imma continue anyway!!!!!!- A Fellow MB Fan.