Thats Gon' Get You In Trouble.....Oooo,Oooo [Luvv That Songg]

Okay, so obviously only 3 ppl commented on the book, and since im not getting the amount of comments I would like, im gonna write anyway because of 1 person and I would like to give a shoutout to them: xxMindlessBehaviorxx because her feedback is the only reason that im continuing to write this book.  Thank You!!

Okay so im continuing from where  Prodigy found out about Tati and the boy...

Prodigy: Tati what is she talking about?

*Silence*

Prod: It is?!?!?!?!

Tati: Bitch!!! *Swings at Tia*

Tia: Godd I didnt mean to let that slip and bitch thats why you missed anyway!!!

Tati: Fuck you!!!! *Swings again and hits Tia*

Tia: *looks shocked but snaps out of it and slaps Tati hard in her face*

Autumn: Wait dont forget she is pregnant!!!!!

Tia: Yea well idgaf this bitch must be out her mind!!!!  You know what, I should fuck you up but you juss lucky you pregnant cuz you woulda been on the mutherfuckin ground by now!!!!

*Prodigy starts to walk away*

Tati: Babe wait!!! I ju-

Prodigy: *says calmly* Please dont call me that. I really dont feel like even looking at you right now. *walks out hotel room and goes outside and starts walking the street but stops when he sees Princeton and some lightskinned boy skiiping some line to what looks like a teen club.*

Prodigy: Prince!!!!

Prodigy's P.O.V.

I saw Princeton nd some dude so I figure why not chill wit them and get my mind off of Tati.  She lied. How could she do something like that to me?? Honestly, if she woulda told me from the beginning that she didnt know who the father was, I woulda been kinda mad but I woulda been there for that baby either way.  I know that's a real heavy responsibility but I woulda done anything to make our relationship work.  While I was tryna play it cool, I honsetly fell hard for this girl and I grew to love her, but I guess she didnt love me enough to tell the truth.

Princeton's P.O.V.

So I decided that tonight I juss wanna chill because I cant deal with anymore drama for right now.  Autumn knew I loved her and she said she loved me but sleeping with Roc obviously proved that she was lying. This dude Justin is kindaa cool [A/N -Remembahh Him?? Btw Lets Pretend Like He Isnt P. Didy's Son Nor Famous Or Anything Juss A Normal Boy. AND if you didnt remember he could possibly be the father of Tati's unborn child...] I think maybe we should introduce him to Keisha because on the way over here he spit a lil sum nd he was good.  Maybe he can be a new edition to our group for when we go back on tour.  But instead of worryin about that, lets juss enjoy the night.

So we were at the club and as I was about to get on the back of the line when Justin told me that we could just go right in, so I followed him to the front and as the guard was letting us in I turned around cuz someone was calling my name.

Prodigy: Prince!!!!!

Me: Ohh, wudup Prod??

Prod: Nun, juss takin a walk...

Me: Oh, well this is Justin. *Justin nd Prod give each other dap*

Prod: Ayye, man.

Justin: Ayye, we was just about to hit up this club *points to club* you in??

Prod: Uhh, yea man, I need to get my mind off all this shit.

Prince: So there was somethin wrong??