Belle of The Ball

Hello Ppl iJuss Want To Write A Shoutout To iScreamMindlesx3, Juss To Let You Know That iHate You For Going To The Jingle Ball Last Week And Didnt Invite Me, iWill Kill Youu When iSee You Tmrw. Anyway,  iWould Appreciate Feedback From You People Who Read The Book, Realy, iReally Would Thoo. #PWGang, #spreadthepeace, #punkrocklife, And All Dat Good Stuff :D.

[Next Weekend Since I Never Tell Yall What Happens During The School Week]

(Prodigy P.O.V.)

Damn, why is Tati acting so suspicious, like if something is wrong with the baby.  ihope everything is alright cuz even thought we are young and ihave this whole career ahead of me, we are gonna raise this baby good.  iknow Tati will be a great mother, shit at least i hope. (goes to the livingroom where everyone except Autumn is.)

Me: Ayee wassup yall. (sits down on floor between Tia's legs.)

Everyone except Autumn who isnt there: Nunn

Me: ohh cool....Where Autumn at??

Prince: Ohh.  idont think she can walk straight no more (smirks)

Eww they are nasty. and I can see Roc cringing in the corner. Wassup w. him?

Me: Ayye, Roc you good??

Roc: Yea im cool. ( breathing heavy, flaring nostrils)

Im on my phone looking at these sexy ass jordans i want.

Me: Tati i want these Jordans, whatchuu think??

Tati: Ahh-

*Autumn walks in cutting Tati off singing*

Autumn: Fuck those Jordans that you want so bad

I'm not buyinn those you betta ask your dad

iSaid fuck those shoes you must be out your mind

Nd if you ask again im whopin your behind ohhh

Im juss sayin you cld wear sketchers (sing like you singing marvins room) A/N- Search this shit up on youtube, HI-lariouss)

*Everyone cracking up*

Me: Hmm, maybe i can get them twinkle toes, *sings* everything sparkles, ndd glows.

Tati: Nigga if you think you gonna walk anywhere wit me and have damn sketchers on yo' feet, guess againn.

Me: Ohh, it's like that??

Tati: Yea, it's like that!!

(Rocs P.O.V.)

God ihate Prince.  I Know i screwed up but i cant stand to see his afro puff ass all on her like that.  And she wont even look at me. She must really hate me, but, i guess that since we werent ever really together, and sneaking around never worked, then we wasnt meant to be together.  Well i hope she can at least except an apoligy.  Ya know what, i think imma invite that girl from the closet back ovaa to chill now.  she stayin in this hotel anyway.  Wuss her name again??? Ummmm, Uhhh...Bella?? No Belle. Kay, im bout to text her now.

[RocNation]: Ayyee Wanna Chill??

[BelleOfTheBall]: Uhh, Sure. What Time??

[RocNation]: You Can Come To Myy Room Now. The Room Number Is 319.(A/N- lml 319 is my birthday, & the digits from their hotline)

[BelleOfTheBall]: Kayy, Im Actually On The Floor so Ill Juss Look For Ya Room.

[RocNation]: So You Cool Bout Earlier??

[BelleOfTheBall]: Yea, I Guess, But Did Yall Go Out??

[RocNation]: Nahh, sumn Juss Happened earlier, But act Like You Dont Know Her When U See Her, Dont Bring It Up.