Chapter 2 Part 1

Julia's PoV

Agad akong umuwi kahapon at nagpahinga. Hindi ko kinaya yung mga pinagsasasabi nilang dalawa.

Pagkagising ko, Naligo ako at nagtoothbrush. Sinuot ko ang uniform ko at Inayos ang buhok ko.

"Julia!" -Mama

"Po?" Pasigaw kong sinabi kay mama habang kasulukuyang inaayos ang gamit ko.

"Nasa labas si Aj. Sabay na daw kayo. Ayieee~~ Kiligin ka nak!" Tawa ni mama at bumaba na ako.

Wala pa rin ako sa mood at hindi ko pinansin yung sinabi ni Mama. Kumain na ako at lumabas ng bahay.

"Tch. So slow. Malelate na tayo--" Sinabi niya pero iniwasan ko lang siya. "Yah! Julia!" (Hey! Julia!)

"Dagchyeo." I said and went in to my car. (Shut up.)

I'm rude, yes. I don't care. I don't even know why the hell I did that.

My phone sudenly rang and I checked who it was.

Aj calling...

Tss. As if I'll answer.

It kept ringing but I ignored it. Like how he ignored my feelings for him

I saw the school in a distance and I saw Avriana waiting for me. She didn't look alright. I feel like she was affected by what Chris said.

I frowned and went to her. But before I even take a step forward, Someone held my hand and took me to her. I looked at who it was and I saw Fritz. I looked at Avriana and I noticed that they were looking at the same direction and I decided to look too but They stopped me and pushed me into the entrance of the school.

"Unnie, Gwaenchanh-a?" (Julia, Are you okay?)

"Anyi." I looked at her and she didn't look satisfied with my answer. "Dangsin?" (No. You?)

"Nan gwaenchanh-a." (I'm okay) She said and grabbed my wrist and led me to the classroom. I didn't complain.

"From now on, don't look at Alklein. Don't talk to him even when he talks to you. Talk to him only in activities. Don't go near him. In short, Don't make any contact with him." I didn't complain.