22. Finally

Jungkook woke up with his back to Taehyung. After what he did the night before, he could look at Taehyung without his face turning an awful shade of red.

Though he wasn't facing the other, Jungkook's back was against Taehyung's chest. A sleepy hand hung over his waist, and warm slow breaths tickled the back of his neck. He didn't want to get out of bed. Being under Taehyung's touch was all too comfortable. The way he handled the boy was so gentle, it made Jungkook melt.

He sank back into Taehyung's body and the older subconsciously tightened his hold on him.

The events of last night played back in his mind. From the kiss, to their current position.

Taehyungs lips were soft against Jungkook's soft ones. When he began kissing back, Jungkook blushed. Everything started to move in slow motion.

When he pulled away, his eyes fluttered open to see Taehyungs open as well, but only half way. The younger focused his eyes elsewhere when he felt Taehyung's hand on his cheek.

"Jungkook," he said softly, but the younger still refused to look at him. The feeling still lingered on Jungkook's lips. It was a perfect sensation, and thinking about it left a pink tint on his face.

"You're blushing," Taehyung said. Jungkook could hear his smile through his words. But that smile was irresistible. Jungkook looked up with big doe eyes. Taehyung's thumb rubbed circles on his cheek.

"S-sorry," the younger stuttered in reply, not knowing what to say. But it only made Taehyung laugh.

"You're so cute Jungkookie," he said. Meanwhile, the Raven haired boy was completely lost of words. He didn't know the older would react in such a way, but it was captivating. His perfect square smile present on his face. His light brown hair falling into his eyes. So amazing.

"I'm sleepy, Tae," Jungkook said after a while of small conversation and loving gestures. Taehyung pulled down the covers for him. Jungkook laid down, facing away from the other, wondering if it surprised him. He didn't want to seem like he was ignoring him. But he didn't want Taehyung to see his tomato colored face with a gigantic smile that he had suppressed up until now.

He felt arms wrap around his middle and a chest against his upper back, and he fell asleep.

Now, it was the following morning. Jungkook finally began to feel Taehyung stirring behind him. The brunette let out a loud and groggy groan. Jungkook finally got the courage to turn his body to face the other.

"Good morning hyung~" Jungkook said softly, putting his hands on Taehyung's chest to rest his chin on. Taehyung smiled with still closed eyes. He looked so perfect. Jungkook really wanted to kiss him again. To feel his lips on his once more. But he was still too nervous. He stared at Taehyung and bit his bottom lip. He wished Taehyung would kiss him instead, as he didn't like to be the one to initiate such things.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Jungkook's fixed on him.

"What?" He said sleepily. Jungkook shook his head.

"nothing."

"Then why are you staring at me?"

Jungkook shrugged "I dunno."
Taehyung laughed again.

"I think you do know," he said wth a smirk, "and I think I know too."

Jungkook sat up quickly at the remark and turned away from the older once again. Could he possibly know? Does he have mind reading powers to know when someone wanted to kiss him? How does he know?

"N-n-no you don't," the boy stuttered. Suddenly he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist and he gasped. He felt hot breath on his ear as he heard the older speak.

"Are you sure?"

Teeth nipped at Jungkook's earlobe, making him jump.

"T-Tae..."

Taehyung then kissed the spot right below his ear and proceeded to move lower, leaving a sloppy trail down to his collar bone.

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened at the contact. Taehyung was much better at this than Jimin was. He began to wonder what other things he could do better than him. But his thoughts were interrupted when teeth sunk into a spot at the base of his neck. It made Jungkook wimper, which made Taehyung give a low hum in response.

He continued working on that one spot, licking, sucking, biting. The pleasurable pain made Jungkook cry out once again before Taehyung removed his mouth from the pale skin which was now marked with a splotchy, red and purple bruise.
Jungkook turned around when his neck was released. The two boys faces were only inches apart.

"T-Tae..." Jungkook said through heavy breathing, "I think I like you."

Taehyung only smiled. He placed his hands on either side of Jungkook's face, stroking his cheeks with his thumbs. The younger looked up at him with innocent eyes before he was pulled in to meet his own lips with Taehyung's.

The kiss was deeper than the one last night, allowing mouths to open, and tongues to slip in and out, and hands to wander. And Jungkook now knew that Taehyung was exactly the person he could be with forever.

+

Short and cute little chapter for you

Well yeah okay byes