Chapter 20

"Malfoy, why are you growing a beard?!"

"What do you mean? I've been trying to grow a beard since I was 11 and I still haven't managed! But I am starting to get a little scruff--" Malfoy reached up to touch his chin and screamed. "What?? How??!"

Malfoy held a handful of beard hair now sprouting from his chin.

Jess was standing now, jumping away from his remaining arm.

The beard growth didn't stop at his chin though, it spread to his cheeks, and then down his neck. Soon his entire body was covered in a soft downy blanket of fur. "Jess, what's happening?!" He screamed but his scream turned into a howl.

Moonlight sprawled across the bed and floor from the large window, illuminating Malfoy as his body morphed and transformed into a giant dog-wolf.

Malfoy looked at Jess through his puppy dog eyes. It seemed as if he was still trying to communicate with Jessaqua, but all that was coming out of his mouth were whiney whimpers and growls.

"What are you trying to say? Do you know how this happened to you? Oh, I bet it was that skeeving Madam Pomfrey."

"Yip yip, howl, woof." Malfoy replied.

"Yep, that's it, I'm going to get her bum fired." Jess turned around, and raised her hands to give Madam Pomfrey, not one, but TWO MIDDLE FINGERS!

Madam Pomfrey stood shocked, and put her hand over her mouth to stifle a scream.

All of a sudden there was a loud growl. And werewolf-Malfoy gallop across the room, but then he tripped over the Elf-made, fair-trade, gluten-free, non-vegan concession stand pudding containers. He landed on Jess, pushing her over, but in his process of tripping, his mouth closed around BOTH of her middle fingers and bit them right off her hands.

All Jess could do was scream.

A/N

We would like to dedicate this chapter to Eli, Rip 2013-2015, whose dream was to have Jessaquadowqiphk's middle fingers cut off since the very beginning.