Chapter 11 - The Dancing Cat and Princess

A/N - OKAY JUST FAIR WARNING, THERE IS CHEESY SHIT AND FLUFF LIKE EVERYWHERE HERE, SO BE READY XD.  Now that, that is out of the way, I apologize for being like late on what I wanted.  I didn't have that creative spark to where I could produce something tolerable.  But, hey, at least I got something, albeit late.  XD  I've also recently been going to the gym A LOT lately, and it's weird, because I'm super lazy, but I also want to be in shape, but meh, whateves x3 Who knows if I'll get a new chapter out, but if I don't, it'll probably be a good like 2 weeks before I update again. Sorry in advanced!

ENJOY~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time went by, Alice's shift was already over and Obi and her began their trek home. Obi sighed as he saw the apartments in sight. Alice walked with Obi to his apartment, so brief him on what time he should leave and when he should start getting ready. He nodded as he opened his apartment and Alice began to walk away. He turned around and shouted at Alice.

"Oh and Little Red." Alice stopped and turned around slightly. Obi smirked as he crossed his arms on his chest. "I'll swing by your place at 7 to accompany you to prom. No objections." With that, he scurried in his room and shut the door, locking it from the inside. Alice stood there, processing his proclamation as she smiled and giggled to herself and ran upstairs to her own room for the night.

Alice woke up at noon Saturday. She groggily rose from bed and went into her washroom. She looked into the mirror as she began to wash her face and brush her teeth. She then stepped into the shower and relaxed, waking up more as she did so. Stepping out about half an hour later, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked out of the room. She dried her towel with a smaller towel and wandered her room where she sat on the edge of her bed and checked her phone. She didn't have any notifications, which is normal for her. She then pushed off her bed and made it back to the washroom, where the steam that clung to the mirror slowly faded away. She looked at her golden eyes, and decided not to wear her contacts today. Just for today. Then she began to get ready.

Obi stepped out of his room at 6:45 that evening as he locked the door behind him. He wore the standard black tux and slacks. His blazer hung over his shoulder as he carried it, he wore a white dress shirt with a black vest and his hair was untouched. Still as messy as it could be with it's length. He then sighed as he slipped the key into his pocket and turned, beginning to make his way upstairs. Taking the elevator, the metal doors opened and he stepped inside, listening to the hollow thuds of his dress shoes on the floor. Pressing the circle that said 3 on it, the doors slid closed and he began his ascent to Alice's floor. The familiar ding of the destination rank in the small metal lift as it opened and left Obi out who turned to his right and read the door number on each door, hitting the one he wanted. 205. He looked at his watch he held on his wrist and leaned against the wall to the left of the door and waited until it hit 7, like he said.

After 15 minutes, it was 7 on the dot. He pushed off the wall, as he was scrolling his phone for entertainment, and stood in front of Alice's door, bringing his hand out to knock with the back of his hand. He heard some movement inside and bought his arm up with his phone in hand, his camera ready for when she opens the door, flash, surprise picture. He heard the familiar unlocking of her door as the doorknob turned and the door opened. Obi took the picture as the flash got a picture of Alice's shoulders and up. He then laughed as she started scolding him.

"Obi! You can't just go and take pictures immediately like that, give someone a heart attack!" He chuckled as he locked his phone and placed it back in his pocket, then looked to Alice. He smiled as he looked at her, Alice completely different from everyday, but still the same inside. She wore a floor length dress that was black and in the back was white lace and rhinestone. It looped around her neck as it formed a v on her chest. Her hair was curled as some was pulled back behind her, held in place with a white rose barrett. She did have makeup on, but not much that was one thing she didn't really turn to, but even though he thought she was beautiful all together, his favorite part was her eyes void of her contacts. He let out a whistle as he placed his free hand on his hip, the other still holding his blazer.