Chapter 22 - The Cat Meets the Brother

A/N - I GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE SHORTER THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD AND IT'S OVER 2,000 WORDS LONG I SURPASED MY GOAL.  HELL YES!  XD I'LL CONTINUE THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

ALSO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT OBI IN THIS PICTURE FOR A MOMENT?! 0//////0

ENJOY~!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Obi was up and ready by 10, leaving his apartment by 11 so he had the rest of the day to prepare. On the flip side, Alice woke around noon, and waiting for her brother's text message, telling her that he'd be in town shortly from the airport. It wasn't long before she got it either. The moment her phone made the sound that she received a text she jumped from her bed she sat on and grabbed her side jacket and ran out of her apartment, locking it behind her of course.

Once she got to the airport that was held in Landez, she waited patiently outside, leaning against a pillar, waiting for him to maybe come out those doors. She was scrolling through her phone, tapping her foot, trying to withstand the painful wait until she received a text.

Bro: [Turn around]

Alice quickly shoved her phone back into her pocket before swirling on her heel to face behind her, and breaking out into a large smile as he eyes lit up as she saw her brother, walking with his rolling suitcase behind him through the large glass doors. She started running to him and he was thankfully outside by the time she reached where he was.

"Zen!" He let go of his back as he was ready for Alice's 'attack' as she jumped on him and embraced him and a giant hug, as he picked her up and spun her around, both laughing. After they quieted down, they down still held each other, having not seen each other in so long. "I missed you way too much.." Alice pulled away from her brother and held him at arm's length away, looking him over.

"Let's see, how do you look after all these years hmm?" He chuckled, his crystal blue eyes shimmering with glee as Alice looked over him. His pure white hair was still as clean and clear as ever, a hair trait that must've ran in the family on their mother's side, he always said that their mother had beautiful silver hair. It was still shaggy and messy, but he pulled off the look without needing a haircut. His skin was still pale, something he shared with Alice and he still stood taller than her; a nice head taller than her. Feeling his shoulders and arms, it seemed like he has been building up those muscles too.

"Not bad older brother." Alice snickered.

"What, did I need to pass a test to be able to come here and see you 'younger sister'?" He replied back with her retort as she began to look over his shoulder, hearing the large door open again. Peering over his shoulder, Alice smiled once more and let go of her brother, now running to the beautiful female he brought with him, his fiance.

"Alice! It's great to see you again!" Alice had known his fiance from before, as they got along very well, that's why Alice was very pleased to know she'd be related to her one day. Engulfing the woman into an embrace as well, they also took time to look each other over.

"Shirayuki, I think your hair has grown a little from the last time I saw you!" The girl who was soon to be her sister-in-law was known by Shirayuki Mukaze. She was around the same age as Zen, and she also had red hair, however her shade resembled that of a ripe, red apple. Her eyes were green like foliage in a healthy, green, and thriving forest and her personality was a noble one. She worked around Zen as a medic, that's how they met.

"You've changed as well, you've gotten taller and much more beautiful!" Alice blushed as she rubbed her neck, embarrassed by the praise.

"I'm not sure about that." Zen then made his way over, placing his elbow atop Alice's head, using her as an armrest, leaning on her and grinning down to her as she scowled up at him.