THE GIRLFRIEND

AGE SIXTEEN

NATSU

You sat in the living room, playing a game on your phone. As your fingers dragged across the smooth screen, you notice didn't the front open then close.

"I'm home [Name]!" Natsu called, slipping off his shoes. You looked up seeing your father come closer to you. "Hey dad...Hey random stranger lady...wait...STRANGER LADY!!!" You jolted from the couch to see a beautiful women with bright blue-green eyes and dark red hair. A natural red color.

"What? This is no...stranger lady...? This is my girlfriend, [Random Girl Name]." You looked at her up and down. She had a nice figure, didn't wear alot of make-up. You squinted your eyes poking certain places of her body, examining her arms and legs.

"Okay. She's good." You smiled at her, stretching out your hand to shake hers. "I'm [Name]."

"I'm [Random Girl Name."

"I...I figured..."

LAXUS

"No, I don't like her." you said straight forwardly, glaring dangers into the blue haired women beside your father.

"And why not?" Laxus asked, feeling his anger begin to rise slowly. You shrugged your shoulders, "because, she doesn't seem trust worthy to me."

"We've been dating for a couple months now. She seems pretty trust worthy to me." He snapped.

"Does it look like I give a fuck? No." You spatted, venom dripping on each word. "We don't use that language in this house, young lady." He said lowly, his eyes darkening.

You rolled your eyes, stomping up the stairs to your room.

"DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN SHE CHEATS ON YOU!!!" You yelled before slamming your bedroom door shut.