Chapter (6)

Jungkook POV

At Yoona's home.

"Mommy" Yoona shouted.

"Yoona, where have you been? It's almost 10PM. Y-yoona your shirt? Who give you that dresses and who are he?" I Think her mom just like my mom, always too much talking and over react.

"Let me explain ahjumma" I said.

"Jungkook please take a seat, and mom you too. We will explain it" Yoona said.

"Mommy, this dress from him. He buught it for me and I want to-" I cut her words

"Ahjumma, I need your approval to marry your daughter" Her mom got shocked, and she already calm down because she can handle it.

"Wait? Who are you? I haven't know you before, but you suddenly ask for an approval to marry Yoona?" I know it will be like this.

"Okay I'm sorry ahjumma, I'm actually didn't introduce my self to you before. I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm her classmate and I'm fall in love with her. That's why I want to marry her" The last one its a bullshit word which come out from my mouth, I hold my laugh when say it, I wanna laughing out loud. Because I didn't even fall for a girls, even they're the only one who fall over me.

"I don't know, Yoona still in a college and I didn't want she got burden to be student and a wife" I saw her mom confused and worried. 

'Just say agree ahjumma, don't think so far. Don't you know, your daughter had a serious disease'

"I will think about that later. Thanks for bring back Yoona home" she said.

"Ahjumma, today Yoona already mets with my parents and they like your daughter" I said before leaved.

"I will think about it later" It's like she push me to go with her sentence.

'It's like she didn't agree about it. Oh my god. How is it?
I will making it easier Yoona. Don't call me Jeon Jungkook if I can't make you be my bride soon'

I'm arrived at my home and my mom recieve me joyfull. "Jungkookie, I'm proud of you hunny" She kissed my forehead. Over react again huh? I didn't surprised . "I want to go to my room mom, goodnight"

I just laid on my bed, playing my smartphone all the time. I decide to chat Yoona to tell something to her.

Kakao Talk

"I already makes an agreement with a doctor. Tomorrow we should meet him and consult about your threatments" -sent

"Jungkook, I think my mom still not make decision" Yoona reply me

"So, if your mom said no? You want to cancel the contract? I'm opposed you to say no Yoong" - sent

Doesn't need to wait longer and my phone vibrate, she replied.

"I don't know"

What the fuck the answer just I don't know!

"You should know. I don't care about your mom decision. To night I claim you to be my bride-soon. Lim Yoona. Don't try to playing with me. Okay I wanna sleep. One more,better you sleep too. I don't want my bride have a panda eyes" -sent

She didn't reply me anymore. Is she already sleeping?