Chapter (2)

Yoona POV

"Don't you dare flirting with my boyfriend!" Naeun shouted. Behind her standing three male students. Yeah I know her, she's Son Naeun. One of popular girl in this University. She's rich, her dad owned big club in Seoul

"Jungkook was flirting on me first. Don't you know, You're boy is a Jerk and Player! Don't forget about that" I know the voice, she's Chorong. Captain cheerleader who had a barbie face.

"You slut!!"

'Ohmygod! She slapped Chorong'

I was shocked when saw Naeun slap Chorong cheeks.

"She's yours guys" Naeun said to the male students. And one of them was smirked, he's Kai.

Suddenly the boys bring Chorong to somewhere, Chorong just revolt with her body, maybe she try to shout but her mouth was closed tightly with a handkerchief.

I'm followed them, I mean I want to help Chorong but Inside of me was still scared of the boys. Chorong was carrying in the warehouse of this university, exactly in the backyard. I'm ask several times to myself, what they doing to Chorong. Then I heard Chorong shouted, and ask them to release her. Then I heard a slap. They are slapped Chorong isn't it? Oh my god what should I do? Am I the only one who know this?

Then I heard a moan.

Moan?!!!

Oh my god! I should go from here, when I walked away I turned my head at the warehouse and saw the guy who I bumped this morning come out, I guess still two male student there, in the warehouse. I decided to run and back to class.

.
.
.
.

When University subject was ended today, I'm go to the books store where I'm working.

"Annyeong" I greeted all of my friend who working here.

"Oppa" I greeted Jhope oppa, the guy who had this store. He's a young bussiness man who had many departement books store in Korea.

"Omo my Yoongie is came"

He call me Yoongie, I didn't why. But I think that's cute for me.
Jhope oppa had a good attitude to person, and kindly with anyone, he's an angel maybe. He's so funny, he always can makes me laugh everytime when I'm working here, he's like my own brother. But, I just the only one daughter of Lim Yoon Han and Im Hye Ji.

"Am I late oppa?" I Ask him and smile.

"Ani(no)" he smiled back to me

"My favorite?" He added and lift his hand in front of his face. Look like a lil boy want a candy. How's cute~

"Fruit salad?" I asked and he nodded excited.
I gave him a plastic container.
"Thankyou sweety" he pinch my cheeks
"How's your exam Yoong?"

"It's fine" I smiled then change my shirt.

My job is in the cashier.

"All of this is 50 won" I said to the buyer.
"I was confused with both of this. Should I buy the first version or second version ?"
'She said to me or what???'

"I recomended for the first version. I've done read both of these and the first version is more complete and the explaination more clear" I said.

"That's cool. Okey, I will take the first version"

"27 won. Thankyou for coming" I give the books pack to the buyer.

"Update news, Korean Flight Airplane was fall in to the Waters Shout Chinesse Sea this daylight because of damage machine. That's all the update news for today. Thankyou"

The reporter said on tv

"D-daddy" I'm shockwd and started to cry. I was blank then faint.

"Yoongie!" I Just hear Jhope oppa shouted, and all is black.

Jhope POV

In the television report the insiden which happened to the Korean Flight Airplane, and I got a shock when I remember Yoon Han ahjussi is that airplane today to go to Tiongkok. Then I saw Yoongie who got blank after saw the info and she was faint?!!!
"Yoongie!" I run to her, and all the staff help me to bring her to my car.
I'm decide to bring her to home and I was afraid about Hye Ji Ahjumma.

"Ahn Jung-ah, take a shift of the cashier" I said to my other employee.

Now, I'm in Yoona's house. They're in bad condition. Yoona was awake and just hugged her pillow.
I just hugged Hye Ji ahjumma who crying a lot.

"Stay strong ahjumma. I'm here for you and Yoona"

"Jhope-ssu better you come back at your books store, thankyou for caring on us, maybe your employee need you. Thankyou for bring Yoona in home. And sorry for bother you" She hugged me

"Aniya ahjumma, it's fine. Young Joo can handle it. I just want here with you and Yoona" I smiled. Young Joo is a middle manager in my departemen store

My mom was dead when born me, so I've consider Hye Ji ahjumma like my mother.

I stay in Yoona's home until the moon appeard, time showin 9 PM.
"Ahjumma, I should go now? Thanks for the dinner. I hope you can sincere for Yoon Han ahjussi"
Then I leave.

Jungkook POV

"Son Naeun I want meet up now!" I said then closed my phone.
When I arrived in the club, I saw my girl who named Son Naeun.

//slap

"How dare you do it to Chorong! If you didn't like I have another girlfriend just leaved me okay!"
I snap at her.

"No I won't. I love you Jungkook, that is the reason why I did it to Chorong" she said

"After Bae Suzy, Tzuyu, Hyuna noona, Irene, now Chorong? Who else will you destroy huh?!!! You make them leaved me!" I snapped her again.

"That's great" I saw her smirk.

"Oh common bae, I just didn't want lost you. Wine?" She asked me a glass of wine.
Oh great she was drunk now, her hand pull my collar shirt
"If there's an another girl who break our relationship. I will destroy her babe'' She murmured in my ear.

"Whatever" I said then take a seat in front of the bar
"One wine please" I said to the bartender.
Naeun take a seat in front of me, we talking about anything, I like this girl, I just like her okay.

Now, we were in the other side in this club, no one customers didn't know this place maybe. But Naeun know this place, because she is the owner, I mean this is club owned by her father.

I put my arms around her waist, we kissed roughly and her hand in my neck.
Suddenly my phone ringing. Yeri called. She's my other girlfriend which just met a week ago.

"Ne chagiya?" I said, I looked naeun with her shock face. I didn't care about it
"Okay" I hang up the call.

"I'll go babe" I kiss her lips. And I go to meet my Yeri, she told me to pick her up from her school.
.
.
.
"Hi chagi" I kissed her in the lips, "why you still here? Punishement again huh?" I asked and chukled.
Then I bring her at her house, after that I went to my home.