Chapter (7)

YOONA POV

After cleaning my beloved home, I'm prepared to meet Jungkook. I just wear casual clothes, long jeans, and brought a sling bag.

"Hi" He greeted me make me smile to him. He opened the door for me. And I just say thankyou for his great attitude.

We will getting married. Fake married. That's why we should fitting a dress. All preparation was done, Jungkook's mom is the only one who handle all of this. I also feel guilty to her, she was really kind to me. She's loved me. And she's so glad that I wanna be her son wife. But, only for several months. Yeah, only for several months

"Jungkook"
"Yoona"
We called each other at the same time.

"Okay, Ladies first" He said.

"I'm not ready for this"

"Why? It's just fake married. Or you already fall for me for real huh? " He give me a smirk

"N-no! In your dream Jeon Jungkook" I muttered and saw the road.

When we arrived at the "Lovely Bride Boutique" and enter there, Jungkook smiled to the woman, she's gorgeous, red blazer which got match with her red lips, and black inner contrast with her blazer but make it perfect with white short skirt. Jungkook even tell me if this boutique owned by his mom friend, And my heart say if that women is Jungkook's mom friend.

"Kookie-ya!" Said that woman who suddenly hugged Jungkook. I think she is kind person, that showin from her smile and she makes her hair style into a bun.

"Liliana-san" Jungkook realeased the hug.
"My kookie already become a man right now, soon be the husband and as soon as possible be a father" She teased Jungkook, and I just gulp my saliva.
"And who's this" she turned to face me.

"Kawaii desu-ne(so pretty)" she pinch my cheeks.

"Liliana-san, she's Lim Yoona. My bride" He smiled while introduce me to Liliana and I also smile to her.

"Yoona, she's Liliana-san. My mom friends, she's designer. Half japanesse and canada."

"Annyeong haseyo, Lim Yoona imnida" I bowed to her.

"You're gorgeous sweety, and You succeed conquered Jungkook's heart" she teased me and her gaze still on Jungkook.

"Ohh okay, almost forget. I'm already prepare a wedding gown for you. Come here sweety" she told me to follow her, then she give me a gorgeous cream gown, the intricately so detailed, bodice with an asymetrical skirt full of cascading ruffles.

"Whoaa you're so stunning sweety" She said to me when I wear the dress.

"Thankyou"

"Let's show this to Jungkook, maybe he already try his tuxedo" she said

"Jungkook" I call him and he turned to see me.

"Gorgeous" he murmured, but I still can heard it make me blushes.

"H-how?" I asked him

"Y-yeah that's awesome, but Liliana-san can you give her another dress to try?"

"Ok."

And I'm going to changed with another gown.
Long gown, with a filigree fabric, and this more modest.