Chapter (4)

"Jungkook, where is my daughter-in-law. Why you don't bring her here?"

"Mom please be patient. I finally found your daughter-in-law okay" Jungkook said and enjoy eat an apple
"Yak, don't you dare find a wife like find a book in your room. Or you just choose random from your girlfriend! I don't want to, you should serious for this"

Yes, Jungkook's room so messy, you can find too much book there and a clothes ofcourse. He's a boy, that's why.

"Why so serious mom" Jungkook smirked

"Okay mom, I'll go" Jungkook go to University.

.
.
.
.

"Yoona, please help me to search book from this list book. You can find them in library" The teacher college told Yoona.

"Yes, sir" Yoona reply.

Jungkook's steps stopped when he heard Yoona and someone talking. Jungkook was eavesdrop them, then Jungkook followed Yoona to the Library.
It's almost 30 minutes Yoona search the books in the library and she finally found 8books but she must search 10 books from the list.
Yoona feel tired and a headache attack her again. Yoona decide to bring the books to teacher room first. It's was so heavy for her, but Yoona still hold it. She didn't realized if she was bleeding again, Jungkook approach her
"Can I help you miss ?" Jungkook didn't saw if Yoona nose was bleeding, because her face covered by pile of book's was too high.
Jungkook come closer to look at her face, and he realized that her nose was bleeding. Suddenly Yoona was faint and Jungkook grab her. The books fall from her hand "Yoona" Jungkook slap her cheeks for make her awake, but it's not working.
"Ohh Jackson! Come here" Jungkook called his classmate "What happed to Yoona?" Jackson approach him. "Just bring those books to Mr. Chris, and this the list book. Tell him if Yoona was faint, she's not fine right now. But, don't worry I will bring her to the Hospital" Jungkook explain.
"Ah, okay" Jackson agree.

.
.
.
.
"Doc, how's with her?" Jungkook ask to the doctor.
"Sorry, you-" Jungkook cut what doctor said "I'm her boyfriend"
"Oh, please follow me. I will explain" Then Jungkook following the doctor.
"Mr.?" Doctor ask
"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook"
"Okay Mr. Jeon. Your girlfriend had a cancers, luckyly the cancers is on stage II" The doctor said.
"Is she can be cured?" Jungkook ask

"Dok, the patient is conscious" the nurse enter the doctor room
"Thanks nurse"
Suddenly Yoona appear from the door, and she was enter the room, she saw Jungkook there. Jungkook will to stand up want to help Yoona walking, but Yoona told Jungkook to sit down. Then Yoona sit besides him.

"Doc, what's wrong with me? I always bleeding and had a headache. Sometimes, I'm faint too" Yoona ask the doctor.

"Ms. Im Yoona. It's a bad news for you, You had a cancers, but you can cured from the cancers, your cancers is on stage II" what's doctor said was make Yoona shocked. Her eyes was teary.

"How? How to make her cured?" Jungkook asked

"There's too much methode to recover, and it's not cheap" Doctor said

"Umm, thankyou doc. Jungkook let's back to University" Yoona excuse to the doctor.

"Yoona" Jungkook called Yoona who walking in front of him

"Are you alright back to University. You need to take rest" Jungkook said and Yoona just continue walking. Jungkook who get anger because Yoona didn't care about what he said.