Nick Jonas Twin Sister Story ch 22 {All About Becca}

Becca's POV

Hi There! My names Becca Marie Taylor, I am 18 years old and in 12th grade, I am best friends with Allie Erica Jonas. I am the oldest out of all my siblings, I have 2 sisters Summer {3} and Erin {7}, and 1 brother James {15}.  I have 2 pets Izzy {Turtle} and Ariel {Dog}, I also have a twitter @XBeccaMafiaX (not real) and a facebook Becca Marie {not real}. I live in California in the same city as Allie, but more near the beach. I was born in Maui, Hawaii My Birthday is Febuary 4. I am a outgoing person but can be quiet when needed. I have another sister but she died when she was little, you see she had cancer when she 1 and died when she was 2, Mom and Dad had always had trouble facing the fact that she was gone and was never coming back to life so when Summer turned 2, they made me take care of her so they didn't have too.

FAV TV SHOW:Dance Moms

FAV SINGER:Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce

FAV BAND:Black Eyed Peas

FAV SONG: Popular-Veronica's and Jenny From The Block-Jennifer Lopez

FAV COLOR:Bright Green

WHO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT:hmm toughie ummm Jennifer,Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jacob Latimore

umm that's basically all you need to know!

Bye

~Becca~

~Authors Note~

It's been awhile since ch 21 so I posted this one to make up for it even though it's a very boring chapter it tells all about Becca! :)

~Meghan~