Chapter 25: The Final Chapter

Final Chapter: Thanks to my fans who have been reading this chapter from the beginning! This was my first story I ever wrote and now its coming to an end. I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Thanks For Being There! :)_Meghan

*The Jonas Brother's Last Concert*

*New York City, New York*

*April 15, 2014*

"Jonas, Jonas,Jonas.........................." The fans chanted, excited for the boys to come out.

The boys had gotten their wireless headsets hooked up to their shirts and were handed microphones before they headed toward the stage one last time. This was the last show they were going to have in awhile, they had decided that they needed to take a long break and not tour anymore.

While they were walking to the stage, the video screen turned on and the boys were talking about their fans and how much they meant to them. A video played of all their moments together, from the very beginning to the very last show. The video had turned off and the lights turned off letting the fans know the boys were coming to the stage. 

The fans were very sad but they understood, they had been performing for a long time and they knew someday the boys would stop making music, touring and stop doing meet-and-greets. There was on time in 2012 where they had taken a long break like this but they knew, the boys weren't going to break up. They believed in them and the true fans stayed with them, while the fake fans left them for another band, who had taken their place. They were excited when a video of Joe and Nick was uploaded on their youtube channel, telling the fans that they weren't breaking up. 

The boys had been very busy recording in the studio, not letting their fans know what was going on in their lives. They had done so in secret, telling the paparazzi not to follow them as they wanted to suprise their fans. The boys looked back on their journey to fame and were happy about what they came to be. In the years past they had made 4 records together, wrote a book, and came out with a movie and that was very great to them. They were thankful for all the fans they had, all the music they made, movies they'd been in and all the awards they had won. It had been a great journey and this was the last stop.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Time To Sing*

"Told you I made dinner plans for you and me and no one else, that don't include your crazy friends, well I'm done with awkward situations empty conversations" "ooh this is an S.O.S, don't wanna second guess, this is the bottom line, its true I gave my all for you, now my hearts in two, and I can't find the other half, its like I'm walking on broken glass, better believe I bled, its a call I'll never get"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, If the heart is always searching will you ever find a home, I've been looking for that someone, I never make on my own, dreams can't take the place of loving you, there's gotta be a million reasons why its true" "When you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, everythings all right, when you're right her by my side, When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven, I find my paradise when you look me in the eyes"

"One day when I came home at lunch time I heard a funny noise, went out to the backyard to find out, if it was one of those rowdy boys, stood there with my neighbor called Peter, and a flux capacitor, He told me he build a time machine  like one in a film I've seen, yeah he said" "I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed but they lived underwater, and your great, great, great granddaughter is doing fine"

"This song is for every broken heart, for every lost dream, for ever high, for every low, for every person who's ever felt alone, and tonight this song, this song is for you, now here's what I want you to do, I want you to clap your hands, now I want you to sing this out as loud as you can with all of your heart, with all of your soul" Nick said, playing the piano

"Got the news today doctor said I had to stay, A Little Bit Longer and I'll be fine, When I thought it all been done, when I thought it all been said, A Little Bit Longer and I'll be fine" "But you don't know what you got until its gone, and you don't know what its like to feel so low, and everytime you smile, you laugh, you glow, you don't even know, know, know, you don't even know"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Middle of concert*

The boys read off tweets from fans all being supportive of them, thanking them of all the lives they helped and changed and caring about them every single day. Some shared their favorite moments of the band and others just saying how happy they were to have the Jonas Brothers in their life.

They said they would always be there for them forever and hoped they would look back and think about how amazing their fans were, and the fans would look back and remember all the concerts they went to, when they first met them, all the merchandise they bought, how they spent hours tweeting them, talking about them, listening to music, crying, screaming, and just being happy and that was enough for them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"We'd like to thank all of you for being there for us each day and night, and without you we wouldn't be here today, you inspire us and make us smile all the time, we love you so much and we would never forget you ever, you are truly amazing" Kevin said

"you guys are so special to us and important, and we would never really had a chance without all of you finding out about us and that is incredible" Joe said

"We love you so much and we always believed you would be there for us, even when we were off the charts and you always defended us and we couldn't have made all of our albums, movies, and won award without the help of our fans, we love you" Nick said

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The boys said their goodbyes and walked off the stage together, it was an amazing concert, one that they would never forget ever. They knew their fans were amazing in every way and they couldn't do what they do each day without them. They had supported them and had never stopped and they promised they would always be there for them through the bad and the good.

@JonasBrothers- Last Concert It was amazing and we would never forget our fans and we hope you would never forget us Thanks for being there We Love You {Picture} 

@KevinJonas- Our fans are incredible and we wouldn't be there without you We love you so much! :) 

@JoeJonas-We love you so much and we won't ever forget you ever Keep on rockin' <3

@NickJonas- Our fans are amazing and we love you so much Follow Your Dreams and they could happen Thank You for being there! :)