Chapter 13 - This Could Be The Start

This is chapter is before Arthur found out about Eve running away and someone paid him a little visit. Anyways just read and find out & I would like to thank each and every one of you guys that has been reading this book from the beginning till now . I am really thankful for you guys. YES I will finish the book!

But anyways back to read read read... :)

Arthur went to the operating room after talking to Eve. He has a feeling that the person he about to encounter with is someone he does want to meet but not like this.

"Dr. Wilson we are ready for you in surgery".

He nodded "What exactly is this patient in here".

"Force blood trauma to the head, broken ribs and fractured lungs. He was in a car accident and his car flipped off the rail sending him crashing into the woods. He is very lucky to be alive".

Arthur nodded after hearing all that. The man was truly lucky to be alive. 

He picked up the chart that had the patient's information and he tensed up as he read the name. The one man he wanted to fight, the man who thought it was okay to beat on women, the man who haunted the girl he was falling for in her sleep. That same man he wanted to lash out on laid on the operating table about to be operated by him.

As he watches them put him to sleep he knew that he had a job to do whether he liked him or not. He isn't about to lose his job for the man he deeply hated. He went with his job and operated on Randy to stop the blood from bleeding in his brain and fix his punctured lungs.

The operation took about two and a half hours to be done. After took off the gloves and mask he went to speak to his family. 

When he got outside he saw a bloody nose pregnant woman being taken care of by Briana and Travis talking to Tati.

"Family of Randy Turner" he called and Jennifer wobbled towards him.

"Yes".

"Hello Ms...”

"You can call me Jennifer" she said winking at him.

Jennifer stood at 5'5 she had dark brown hair that was shoulder length and matching dark brown eyes. Her skin was a bronze color and her body was well fit for a pregnant woman since they tend to gain a lot of weight.

"Yes Jennifer I am Dr. Wilson. I operated on your boyfriend Mr. Turner and the surgery went well" she sighed a breath of relief.

"But we will be keeping a close watch on him for anymore internal bleeding and how he's breathing".

Jennifer nodded and Arthur extended his hand for a shake. They shook hands and Arthur went to talk to Briana about monitoring Randy.

Travis walked to a now calmed Jennifer. He needed to explain what trouble Randy is going to be facing.

"Hello Jennifer I'm Detective Warner and I'm sorry to inform you but Randy Turner is on bed arrest and after he will be going to jail and possibly facing jail time".

Jennifer looked stunned "wait w... Why".

"We have a warrant for his arrest on assault, fleeing from police and second degree murder" Travis answered with an authoritative voice.

Jennifer looked at Travis shocked at everything he is saying. She couldn't believe the man she is about to have a baby for is going to jail.

"W-who did he assault exactly and second degree murder. I-I don't think Randy would be capable of doing such a crime".