Introduction

Hello, reader! First off, I want to thank you for at least clicking on my book to check out the first part! That already means so much to me >w<

Second, a little disclaimer, though if you actually play Dishonored you should already know this: I do not own anything in the fanfiction (it's a fanfiction; why would I own everything?) except the plot and the main character, who is telling the story as it happens, Serra.

This is also my first Dishonored fanfiction. And I've never even read a single Dishonored fanfiction. So I don't really know if I'm doing it right or not. OH WELL!

This fanfiction is basically about how Daud ends up finding and taking Serra in as one of his own to his hideout, though she's a bit different from the other whalers, which you'll see in the actual story. Dishonored has to be about revenge, correct? So in this story, Serra dreams about getting revenge on two men who had attacked her, which had originally led Daud to rescue her.

But instead the Dishonored slogan "Revenge Solves Everything", for The Scarred Rat it's "Revenge Changes Everything".

Quick WARNING: There are spoilers for the end of the DLC The Knife of Dunwall and more of the DLC The Brigmore Witches, as well as the Dishonored plot as a whole.

Also, very minor cussing throughout the chapters (surprisingly since I don't personally cuss. What's Dishonored doing to me??)

Happy reading! :]