First scene

We started with a scene, where my character Clara first meets the others. Luna bumps into Clara and they start talking and soon notice they have much in common. Luna asks Clara if she wants to go to the roller club and Clara admits she never learned how to skate. Luna offers to teach her and she agreed.

We get there and meet up with Simon. Clara introduces herself and Simon did the same. We get roller skatss and got in the actual skating area. First Clara holds onto Simon's and Luna's hands but soon tries to skate alone. She wasn't that bad, pretty good for the first time actually.

Soon Gaston and Matteo join and we all start to skate.
Gaston comes up next to Clara and they talk a bit until Clara falls and pulls Gaston down with her. They start laughing anf get up together again.
Clara apologies and the scene ends.

We practised and got better every time. To make it realistic we didn't just say our texts but also did most of the actions too.

After about twelve times of fallung with Agustin I accidentally landed on top of him at the last practise
I looked up to his face and saw a big smile plastered on it.

"Hey there" he whispered.
I immediately blushed a deep red and quickly got up pulling him up with me.

I looked around the room to see if anybody saw me blushing like a tomato.
My gaze focused on Karol who smirked at me.
I looked down and played with my fingers to avoid her stare.

"Let's make a break" Karol shouted and walked up to me.
She got a hold of my arm and pulled me out of the room.
As the door was closed she turned to me the big smirk still playing on her face.

"You like him, don't you?"