Chapter one- No such thing as a fresh start

I stood by my bed looking out the window. It been a week since Jacobs death and I been in depression ever since. I wouldn't eat, talk, or even sleep. The memories of what happen replays ever time I shut my eyes.

  I was very pale and unhealthily skinny that's how bad this was. I fainted a few times and threw up randomly during the night. My throat ached and my head throbbed. I needed water, I needed sleep, I needed food, I needed Jacob. I want Jacob back.

I couldn't cry anymore because it felt like I cried all the tears I had. My heart was in pieces and My lips were cracking. They were so dry.

There was a knock on the door, which I ignored. I haven't talked to my family since the accident. "Savannah." Sydney whispered opening the door. I stood still, still looking out of the window, not daring to look at Sydney. She looked like a girl version of Jacob, but much older. "Savannah, listen, we're all hurting." She said placing her hand on my shoulder. I was hurting more.

"Look, Jacob wouldn't want this." I huffed out and turn my head towards the wall. "H-he's gone." My voice cracked. This was the first time I talked. "No, he's in our hearts." I shook my head as a tear slipped from my eye. "He is Savannah, you're just gonna have to move on, he would want you too." She replied rubbing my back. "I don't want to." I whispered. "I know." She breathed before walking towards the door. "He loves you Savannah, and all he ever wanted was to make you happy." Sydney said before exiting the room.

How can I be happy, if I'm anything but happy? I sighed as I laid down on my bed. "I miss you, Jacob." I whispered grabbing my phone. Once unlocked, I almost bursted into tears.

There he was smiling down at me, and me smiling up at him. We were so happy. This is my fault, all of it is. If I just had listen to Jacob he would have been right next to me playing with my hair.

I closed my eyes picturing Jacob on the ground, lifeless. His face was pale, his fingers were curled up in a fist, his eyes staring right at me begging for help. And all I did was yell and screamed telling him this wasn't the end.

They decided they weren't going to have a funeral for Jacob. And boy was I upset. He deserved to have honor, he saved me. They told me it wasn't worth it, but Jacob was worth millions, they said they had to examine on how he died, yet I was there watching the whole thing. I watched my own Jacob die. I hitched my breathe as I placed my phone down on my night stand.

"Savannah?" My father whispered through the door. I was especially mad at my father. He tried to break us up. He wanted me to suffer. "Go away." I snapped. My father stood in silence before opening my door. "Can we talk?" I shook my head as I pulled my cover over my head. I muffled a 'No'.

"Savannah, just listen." I sighed and nodded. He was just going to talk even if I said No. "I'm not sorry." He calmly said sitting on the edge of my bed, my eyes widen. "What?!" I roared. "I'm not because you could have gotten hurt cause of that boy!" My father raised his voice.

Anger was building up inside of me. "But I didn't!" I chided. "Knock off that attitude." My dad replied. "Dad, Jacob saved me, he saved my life. He told me to leave, and I didn't listen!" I cried out. "If you never met him this would never happen." My dad remarked. "I love him dad. I love Jacob. It would have killed me of I never met him." I whispered. "You don't love him. He's dead. Move on." My father retorted.

I looked up at him and glared. "No. I do love him, and I don't care if he's gone. Love is in life and after!" I cried out again. My father was taking this too far. "Love isn't love without someone to love." My father again remarked. I shook my head.

"Thanks dad." I cried. "Thanks for making me feel like this, thanks for ruining what I love, thanks for telling me who and who I can't love!" I yelled pushing him as I ran out of my room, down the stairs, and out the door. "Savannah!"Ben yelled. I ignored the yelling as my vision blurred from the crying. I need to get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~

I ended up in front of Scarlets house. I haven't talked to her be jade I didn't want to and she respected that. I dashed up to the door and bang incessantly till she open the door. "Savannah, what happen to you." Scarlet gasped pulling me into an embrace. "I-I miss him so much." I cried out. She pulled me into her house and rubbed my back.

"Shhhh." She whispered. "What's going on-" Jason asked. He stopped when he saw me. "Savannah?" He questioned walking closer to us. He looked at me up and down and sighed. "I'm, Im sorry that I couldn't do anything." He whispered giving me a hug. "Don't be." I whispered into his neck. He pushed back with tears in his eyes.

"Guys I'm about to cry." Scarlet said looking between the two of us. "Go ahead, we all miss him." She nodded letting her self cry. It was silent, but she cried her heart out. Even though she never really knew Jacob, she knew me. And seeing me like this made her upset.

"Savannah." She cried out. "I'm sorry......" I gave a small smile before hugging her once more. "Stop saying that. I miss him of coarse. But I know he wouldn't want me like this." I said in her ear.

She gave a small nod before we pulled back. "I wished I could have comfort you." She whispered. "But I didn't let you, because you guys don't need pain." I mentioned.

"Thanks." Jason blurted out. I snapped my head to his direction and raised my eyebrow. "For what?" I choked out. My voice was still cracking since I didn't talk for a whole week. "For making Jacob happy." I smiled when he said his name. Jacob, what have you done to me?

"Anytime, he made me happy too."