Chapter 10~ Graduation With A Kick Part 1

Finally today was the day. My graduation. I felt excited and happy to be out of my hell hole. School had me some better days, but a lot of my years consisted of drama. Everyone had to be at the high school around noon-ish. So, I invited my friends to come over, get ready, and take some pictures. I headed down stairs and into the kitchen. And my mother took this opportunity to take a bunch of picture with flash on.

''Okay, mom. Put the camera down!'' I laughed taking my mothers camera and placing it on the counter.

''Sorry, it's just......I'm just.....You just grow up so fast!'' My mother sobbed into my shoulder. I sighed and gave her a pat on the back. ''Mom, I'm only 18.''

''I know.'' She choked backing up and wiping a tear that went down her cheek. ''How come, you always get upset when we graduate? All of us still live together.'' My brother, Ben asked as he walked up to me and gave me a hug. ''Congrats, sis. You finally are an adult.'' Suddenly, My mother slapped Ben's bicep.

''Don't say that! All my babies are grown up. Honey we are getting old!'' My mother yelled to my father. My father gave a laugh before walking up to us. ''Hun, that's just means when they move out, we get to have more fun.'' This made my mom blush. Ben and I gave a disgusted face.

''Get a room!'' We yelled as my farther gave a kiss on my mother's cheek. ''I was just kidding, maybe, anyways. I'm proud of you Savannah.'' My farther smiled giving me a side hug.

''Is she already awake!?'' My sister, Kindle exclaimed, running down the stairs. ''awe, you couldn't sleep a couple of minutes?'' I shook my head and laughed as I walked over to her and gave her a hug. ''I wanted to be the first one to congratulate you.'' She pouted.

''You'll be fine, Kindle.'' I rolled my eyes. She wants to be first at everything. The only thing she was never first on is graduating and getting a 'spouse.' Ben was the first for both. ''You already made breakfast too?!" My mother nodded and smiled. ''I give up.'' Kindle sighed sitting down and grabbing some pancakes. ''Savannah go eat before you friends come. ''I nodded and made my plate that consists of pancakes and a hell lot of eggs.

Shortly after eating, the doorbell rang. I quickly got up and walked over to the door. I smiled as I opened it. ''We are free!'' Liam and Kelly yelled pulling me into a hug. ''Did you guys eat?''My mom asked as my whole family made their way up to the front door. ''Yeah.'' They both said as let go off me. ''Then got up stairs and change.'' We nodded as went up stairs. I opened my door and let them in. They both placed their newly pressed gowns on my bed.

''So, are you guys dating?'' Kelly asked. I shook my head and bit my lip. Yes, I guess it kinda hurts to get friend zoned by a guy you were starting to like. ''Oh.'' Kelly replied grabbing her dress and heading into the bathroom. ''You guys talk it out.'' I gave a laugh and looked up at Liam. He was rubbing the back of his neck before looking at me. ''You ain't sad, right?''

''No, I'm not. I understand Liam. We would probably not work out as a couple. We basically disagree on a lot of things.'' Liam nodded in response. ''I just, didn't want you to think that I didn't want you.'' He wants me? This is literally messing my brain up. ''What?'' Liam sighed and walked over to me. ''Savannah I might not have felt anything when I gave you kisses, but my brain is telling me that I want you. Badly.'' He replied. ''But what is your heart telling you?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that talk and getting ready my friends and I were taking a bunch of pictures on the beach, which isn't pleasant when you are wearing high heels. Yes, I, Savannah Bailey, is wearing high heels. Kill me now. ''I want one with my son and Savannah.'' Liam's mom smiled pushing Liam and I under a tree. ''Mom...'' Liam rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm around my waist. This time when he did that it felt absolutely weird. ''Shut it, just one more.....done!'' She smiled again. Liam looked down at his watch. ''We should get going before we miss our own graduation.'' He said. Everyone nodded.

Kelly is driving us so, we wouldn't have to wait for everyone to get out of the car. ''Guys, I'm excited. Do you guys have a college in mind?'' I haven't even thought of college, really. I still haven't got my letters back or maybe my mom hid them somewhere. ''I don't know, my mom wants be to do a local college, but I kinda want to go to a university.'' Liam shrugged. ''How about you, Savannah?'' I shrugged. ''I guess I been to busy to think about college.''

''So, you haven't applied to any?''

''I did, but I never got my letters.''

''Oh.'' Then the drive suddenly became silent. To break the silence I asked what Kelly is going to do. ''Oh, well, I don't know either. I kinda what to study at Stanford, but we don't have the money at the moment.'' I nodded and looked out the window. ''so, basically we are all fucked up?'' Liam asked. This caused us to burst out laughing as Kelly parked her car. ''Basically.'' I laughed, getting out of her car. After all that laughing we looked at each other. ''This doesn't mean good bye.'' Liam said giving each of us a hug. ''Never.'' I simply replied. ''Promise me you guys will keep in touch.'' Kelly sighed, a single tear slipping her eye. ''Hey, you know we will.'' I said giving her a hug. ''I know. Let's go before I ruin my make up.'' Kelly complain, walking into the school. ''Girls.'' I rolled my eyes. ''You are a girl.'' Rolling my eyes again, I slapped Liam's shoulder and laughed before we made our way into the high school.