Chapter 9~ Date Night With My Brown Hair

How could I explain about my new hair color. Let's just say I got may complements on Tuesday, which helped a lot on tests because I was very positive. My family also said they loved it, so that's also a plus.

Anyways right now I am in last hour, taking my dreadful math test. It was hard, but I think I did good. Well, I hope I did good. At least I finished the whole test so, I won't need to come in during lunch. That's my only break from learning. ''Did you do good?'' Liam whispered in my ear. I turned to him and raised my eyebrow. ''I don't know, I just turned it in.'' I whispered back causing Liam to give a small, quiet chuckle. I gave him a small smile before grabbing my notebook. I flipped to a fresh page and began to make tiny designs.

''Miss Bailey?'' I looked up at my teacher. ''Yes, ma'am?'' I hope I don't get in trouble. ''Can you take this to the office?'' I gave my teacher a nod and got out of my seat. ''Make sure it goes in the principal mail bin.'' Again I gave a nod before leaving with the piece of paper. I didn't look at it because that would be rude.

''Did you hear?'' I turned my head and looked around. Who said that? ''Yeah, why would he pick her?'' Again I looked around. Shrugging, I went on to my way to the office. ''Like serious Liam should want me not Savannah.'' Okay, so this is about me. I decided to follow the noise. Once I found the source, I hid in the next hall. ''I won't blame him, she is nice.'' One girl said. ''Whatever.'' Another groaned. ''Honestly I don't know why you are after him. He's a senior, you're a freshmen.'' That makes more sense. A lot of freshmen girls have a crush on Liam. It's funny when he walks by and all the girls drool or stalk after him.

''So? There isn't that big of a age difference.''

''Um he's 18, you're 14.''

''Shut up. We will be together. I am a cheerleader and cheerleaders and football players date.''

''You didn't even cheer in the game yesterday.''

''Whatever.'' For some reason I just wanted to laugh. These girls are so adorable. I remember drooling for a senior hottie. Thinking I should stop ease dropping I walked out of the hall and pass the gossip girls. ''Hey, Savannah.'' One girl waved. I gave her a smile and waved back.

''Hey.'' I replied walking into the office. ''Hi, Savannah, how may I help you?'' The office lady asked typing something down on her computer. ''This is for the principal.'' I smiled, handing her the piece of paper. ''Okay I will give this to her when she comes back.'' She smiled placing it into the mail bin. I bid a good bye before leaving the office.

''Hey!'' Someone yelled I turned around. It was that obsessed Liam fan girl. ''Yes?'' I asked as she walked up to me. ''Are you dating Liam?'' I shook my head. She gave a relieving sigh. ''But I'm going on a date with him tonight.'' Her eyes widen. ''You better not or else.'' She threaten. I rolled my eyes. ''Or what? Are you going to tell your mom that you skipped class just to try to get a senior to date you?''

''You heard?'' I nodded and smile. ''Get back to class because if you get caught, your mom might delete your Instagram account.'' I pouted before turning on my heel and walking away. The girl made a small 'mhm' before stomping away. She'll learn soon.

Right when I walked into the classroom the bell rang. Thank goodness. I quickly grabbed my self and was about to leave till Liam stopped me. ''Hey can you slow down.'' He chuckled I rolled my eyes and nodded. ''Anyways I still can't get over the fact that you dyed your hair.'' He told me as we walked together down the hall. ''I know. I feel so different.'' I exclaimed. Liam gave out a laugh before one of his friends came up. ''Hey, Liam are you coming?'' His friend yelled across the hall. ''Yeah, one second!'' Liam yelled back. He then turned to me and smiled. ''I'll see you later.'' He said before jogging up to his football group of friends. I really hope tonight goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I am currently sitting on a chair while Kelly curls my hair. We have about an hour till our dates arrive. Wow, that's weird to call Liam my 'date'. It felt like just yesterday when Jacob took me out. Savannah, don't think about him. This is about you and Liam.

''Ow!'' I screamed yanking my hair and rubbing my burnt head. ''Sorry. I'm just nervous.'' Kelly confessed unplugging the curler. ''Hey, it's gonna be fine.'' I reassured patting her back.

''You're right. It's gonna be fine.'' She told her self. She then got up and headed into the bathroom. ''Change. I'm changing in here.'' I yelled an okay before stripping down. All I am wearing is shorts with a nice crop top. After getting dress, I slipped on my vans. I grabbed my phone and waited till Kelly was done.

''Tada!'' Kelly roared as she burst open the door. She was wearing a nice white shirt with Capri pants. ''Nice lets go. They are going to be here any minute.'' She gave me a nod before grabbing her shoes and walking down stairs. I followed her.

''Hey baby sis.'' Ben cooed as he made an appearance in the living room. ''Hey.'' I smiled as I grabbed my bag to put my phone in. ''Let me guess you are going on a date with Liam?'' I smiled and nodded. ''Well have fun you two.'' He said before leaving to go up stairs.

*HONK*

We both jumped and laughed. ''Well, are they not such gentlemen.'' I joked. Kelly nodded still laughing. I opened the door and went out to Liam car. We are taking separate cars because why not.  I opened the passenger door and got in. ''Since when did you have a car?'' I asked looking up at Liam. He shrugged. ''I always had a car, I just like my truck better. Plus my truck is in repair.'' I gave a nod before looking out the window.

  ''So, we made a decision. After we are done eating we are going to do our own thing.'' I gave a smile and nod as Liam made a turn. ''Savannah?'' I turned to him and gave a 'hmm.'

''Whats wrong?''

''Nothing, I just hope this date goes well.'' He smiled and nodded, reaching over to grab my hand. ''Trust me, we are going to have a blast.'' Liam then turned into a parking lot. I looked up and smiled. ''The fair? How cliche.'' I joked.

''It was Collin's idea.'' He replied taking his keys out and getting out of his car. I did the same. ''So where are we eating?'' I asked as Liam intertwined our hands together. ''There is this amazing pizza place called Little Caesars.'' I gave out a laugh as we walked up to Kelly and Collin. ''Did you get the pizza?'' Liam asked. Collin nodded as he got the pizza from the back of his car. ''Follow me shall we?''Liam cooed as he grabbed my hand and led us up a hill a couple feet from the fair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Wow, that was good.'' I exclaimed, rubbing my full belly. ''I know right!'' Kelly laughed leaning against Collin. ''Can you believe we are graduating in a couple of days?'' I asked as Liam wrapped his arm around me. He gave me a squeeze and smiled. ''I know. I still feel immature.''

''That's because you are.'' I laughed as we got up to throw away our trash. ''Well, I guess i'll see you tomorrow, Savannah. Don't have too much fun.'' Kelly cooed as Collin dragged her away. I was about to walk down the hill till Liam grabbed me and and spun me around, slamming our lips together in the process. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me against the tree lifting me up so that I can wrap my legs around his waist,

Suddenly he stopped and dropped me down making me frown a little. ''Sorry, I had to do it before I stop.''

''Stop what?'' I asked.

''Stop trying to be 'Jacob'.'' He replied air quoting 'Jacob'. I tilted my head and sat down next to him when he sat down. ''What do you mean. You're not Jacob.'' I said.

''Just stop, Savannah. I know you still think about him and honestly, I don't think this will ever work out.'' I gave a sigh and nodded. He is right. ''Savannah, I think we should just be friends.''

''Yeah, I guess you are right.''

''Don't take it personal. It's just when I kissed you, now this might sound very cliche, but I didn't felt anything special.'' Again I nodded. I didn't either. ''Same.''

''Maybe we can just enjoy the night as friends.'' I said getting up and wiping dirt off my shorts. ''Sounds good to me.'' Liam smiled as he got up. ''I'll race you there.'' He challenged as he began to run down the hill. ''Oh no you didn't.'' I yelled running after him.