First day of school

Matilda's POV:
Hi I am Matilda Bakery I am (15) years old and I am obviously a nerd.
Today is the first day of my new life :new friends ,new school etc.
As I was thinking about my new school the experiences I would have and as I was thinking  my alarm clock went off I groaned at the thought of going to school. I slowly got out of bed and hit the shower after 15 minutes of showering I got out and got dressed .I wore a black jeans pants and a simply blue shirt  that said"I am a rock star,also a scarf with my black boots to match my outfit. Curl my hair and a little lipgloss .After dressing I ran down stairs and to the kitchen to see my mother making breakfast and said "wow something smells good ,mom laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
A few minutes of eating I got up got my handbag with books and told my mom I was leaving .I walked for a few minutes but soon stop to relieve the most beautiful scenery. I walked up a few steeps and soon was greeted by the headmistress we talked for a few seconds and then she gave me my schedule as I was walking I bounced into the most handsome boy I have ever seen .He said "hey watch where you are going,I was displease with his attitude because he was the one whom bounced into me .

He said "hey watch where you are going,I was displease with his attitude because he was the one whom bounced into me

hey this is my first story so please don't post any mean message. please .
Tell me if I should continue.
And if there is any mistake please don't be afraid to show thank u.
Emma