Fight turns into heart break

Cole's POV:

Hey Ross your girlfriend is trying to kill my future wife I shouted at him .Ross span around looking in amusement he ran and yank Sarah off Alicia but still they were going I had to do something that's my future wife I thought I ran over there pulling Alicia from Sarah before it turns into something worse . Right after I clam Alicia down I asked her what happened when Ross heard all of this he had no choice but to break up with her and that's what he did . Sarah was surprised I don't know why didn't she see this Day coming Ross was losing interest in her "duhhh ", Sarah was so sad that she left crying poor girl but look at what she did to Alicia she as gone from clam to crazy.

Matilda's pov:
All of this happened because of me and I don't want to be your friend anymore I said to Alicia Ross and Cole . I got my stuff and left the lunch room and found my way to class there Mrs.Brown was putting a English test on each and every desk including mine .I thought newbies would have got to read a book or something. Um excuse Miss but can I do my test now please I have had a hell of a day and the test will ease my mind I said I was shocked that she said yes ! Before the bell rang I had finished my test asked the teacher for a different seat and started to read my book again. A few minutes later the bell went and the children were coming in .I didn't know that Sarah was in this class she wasn't here this morning I thought.

Ross's POV:
Hey Cole ahh sorry about Sarah I said to my best friend .He said it was kool but I was upset Sarah can't go around being a big fat bully .When we got to class half of the class groan in usion including Cole and I why because miss wants to blow our fucking heads off . We got to our seats and notice that Matilda was moved why was MB moved I asked Cole he said he didn't know and it was a bummer that she did. When Matilda said she didn't want to be our friend part of me broke why because I think I am falling in love with Matilda Bakery.

 When Matilda said she didn't want to be our friend part of me broke why because I think I am falling in love with Matilda Bakery

What you think is it good for you. Maybe update tomorrow not a promise see ya guys .