Good girl gone bad

Hi sorry if it is short I just started writing again please vote if like.
Enjoy.

Matilda's POV:

I got up and told him a piece of my mind. He just laughed and I asked why he was laughing he said" I looked cute angry, and I blushed a little .He asked me my name and I told him he also said his I guess he isn't as bad as I thought.
He got up and picked my books off the ground I told him thanks and walk off leaving him behind. I walked and walked until I gave up I saw a teacher and I showed her my schedule and I told her I was new she said I was in her class and it is just around the corner. I walked with the teacher until I reached her class she open the door to a noisy class room I walked in and then she then there was silence I giggle at the thought the teacher introduce me to the class and told me to take a seat.

Ross's POV:
I was minding my own business when my friend "Cole" touched me on the shoulder "he said to look up, and I did it was the same girl from early "damn she was hot,I thought to myself there was a empty seat right next to and I was lucky that she decided to take that seat. I turned so I was facing her and said" u also look cute when shy, she blushed then giggled . And she said"  I look like a fool trying to flirt with her .I gasp and hold my chest telling her that hurt she giggled man she as a beautiful giggle.

Cole's POV:
There was a new girl in class and Ross seem very interested but he already has a girl named Sarah. I touched him and he didn't budge so I punched him to get his attention and that worked he said" hey what's that for , I told him he has a girlfriend and he should stop going around just looking for a girl to "fuck" he laughed and I looked at him seriously and he said" okay but can she be our friend, I almost Chuck on my own spit.

Vote and comment
Thank you