Ross has a girlfriend," bummer"

Ross's POV:
Hey baby didn't you here me calling,Sarah said . "Ahh no how are Sarah why are you calling me I was just hanging with my friends something wrong" I told her. She seem surprised I guess she thought that I dumped her for Matilda . I stood up shook her out of her dream world and introduce Matilda as my new friend also the new girl . "Oh !" And that's all that could come out of her mouth .I laugh a little then asked Cole if we could talk. Cole got up kissed Alicia and walk over the corner with me. Sarah is going to kill Matilda why she is beautiful smart and catches every boys eyes but not mine I have my beauty ,Cole said I couldn't help but laugh while Cole and I were talking I saw Sarah giving Matilda a nasty look.

Sarah's POV:
Ross has a new friend and she is a girl it's a good thing that Cole took Alicia or I would never be Ross's girlfriend ,I thought to myself I wonder what her name was so I decided to ask her. Hey you sitting beside Alicia what's your name she didn't answer so I asked again and she still didn't answer she was staring at that boring piece of crap a romance book ugh how can she read those books . Alicia what's the new girl's name I asked for the last time but a different person the new bitch was getting on my nerves "nerds" . Alicia said Matilda and she is very shy so please don't bring your online data to the girl she is new for God's sake what the hell is wrong with you. Do always have to be a slug . I was shocked usually Alicia never picks anybody else's fight yeah she was bad and all but never picks another girls fight. Then I rewind what she said in my head that's when I remembered her calling me a slug oh she is so dead that slut can't do that why because Ross and I are the boss of this school even if his best friend girlfriend he loves me more I thought to myself. So I shouted "bitch who you calling slug!" That's when I realise that everyone in the lunch room was looking at us even Ross Cole and the new what's her name again .

Hey guys hope u like the update trying my best to make it sound go .10k 2 votes please vote and comment thank you