"virginity unlocked"

Kaprice in media

I unlocked the door to my humble above. With Kaprice behind me kissing my neck. We fell into the space, I set my gifts on the kitchen table. My bookbag in my usual spot.

"Where's your mom? And Malik " he asked in between kisses.

"They both will come home around...seven" I answered him.

"Great four hours to ourself" he noted.

"You are so sweet Kapri, for all those gifts"

"It's our anniversary I just want to make it special." He said kissing me up to my cheek.

"But I didn't even get you anything" I tilted my head to the right.

"I was hoping you would give up something for me" he said moving to my lips.

I paused him with my hand to his lips.

"What were you interested in?" I said lowering my voice.

A short pause occurred.

"Your virginity"

"Um" I said heading to the 3 seated, tan couch. I plopped down and crossed my legs.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming to sit next to me.

"Kaprice I don't know how to put it but I'm not completely a virgin,"

He got tensed.

"I lost it in my sophomore year...sorry" he felt puzzled and looked like a squashed tomato.
He didn't say anything.

"Kaprice,...are you - still a virgin?"
I said touching his knee.
"What No."
"You waited twelve months to make a special moment. Awwe"

I kissed his lips and curled his flat top. I placed my hand on top of his zipper area. The ring shined bright, he looked down at it and touched my hand. I paused to smile my teeth on his lips.

"Stay here" I said while rising up.

He looked at me with puppy eyes and nodded biting his bottom lip. I tipped toed and swirled to my room. I quickly shut the door silently and removed my clothes. I tossed them by my window close under the sliver peeling radiator. I looked down to see if I was hairy but I wasnt a bare jungle for now. I sniffed my armpits, I sprayed a little Pink scent and went back out.

I tried to position my self to look sexy. I stood at the hallway corner with my arm up and my legs crossed.

"Uh um!" I said grunted. He swiftly turned around. His mouth wide open. He never saw me fully naked, not even on facetime.

I walked over to him trying to move my waist line in every heavy step. I sat on top of him cowgirl style. His hands were to his sides expanded apart. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling my chest closer to him. He finally closed his mouth and moved his hands to my back slowly down to my butt. It was a perfect size for him but also had the most famous tiger strikes for the past two years.
He leaned forward and crossed my feet around his lower back. He got up with me holding tight on to him. He carried us to my room, I was a naked monkey on his clothed body. He placed me on my back on my neat bed. He quickly removed his jacket and shirt to place on the dresser. He drew his jeans down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He crawled on top of me and layed on me. He put his hand to the bottom of me, I held my breath and closed my eyes.

"I love you" he said into my face.
"Forever?" I ask.
"And ever" he responded as he slid into me. I took a deep breath and released as he started his motion.

My vagina throbbed and made a macaroni sound. The bed shook. I put my hands to his back and held tight. 'Love' an action not emotion.

...

I forced Kaprice out just before my mother and brother came in. We met at the door and did one of our 5 second kisses. I smiled and tapped his butt, I feel his confidence boost from being proud he got to "kill". He headed down the steps... turned around for a short second and continued.

I close the door and put some pajamas on. It was almost dark, Malik got out of after school a hour ago Mom had to get us food. I sat on the couch waiting for them eating peanut butter cookies with a glass of chocolate milk. I passed out watching SpongeBob.

I opened my eyes to see Malik staring at me on his knees. I jumped from being startled.

"Malik!" I shrieked.

"Hi Makaia" he said sticking his thumb in his mouth.

"Girl shut up and come get some food." Ma said

I roll my eyes and kiss Malik on his cheek. I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"I got you the tenders with fries and your extra biscuit."
"Thanks Ma" I took my popeyes container and sat down in my dinner spot.

Malik scooted to his seat by the window as my mother wobbled to her chair.

"Happy anniversary" They both said to me.

I grin. "How did you know?" I said squinting at Malik.

"Kaprice told me baby" she said touching my arm. She started coughing hard as she looked at my ring. She didn't mention anything...yet.

"You alright ma?"
"Yes baby. Something new I'm fine kids"

I look at her and resume eating. My chicken was crisp and warm, the fries helps full me up. I slurp down some Dr. Pepper and smile at the both of them with chunky cheeks.

"Kids, Corey is coming back from Nevada tomorrow." Ma said drinking some water.

"Yay! Gifts" Malik said.

"No" she responded.

He pouted and continued to eat his biscuit.

Corey is my mother's "boyfriend". They fell in love in high school but they broke up before they went to college. That's when she had me with my father. Her and Corey got back together and had Malik...8 years after me. Now they still together. Long distance style.

"He's moving back to New York" she added.

I finished my food and throw the empty container into the garbage.

"Ma, I got work tomorrow so I'm gonna sleep."

"Turn that TV off." I grab the remote and press off pointing towards the TV. I dropped it down on the couch and used the bathroom to go to bed.

...
As I go under the covers my phone rings. I sigh and check who it was.

Baby ...

I answer his facetime. His face in the camera.

"Hey babe" he said.
"Hi"

We were both in bed watching TV. He was wearing his durag tied to his forehead.

"Today made you special?" He asked me.

I look into the camera and respond, "Yeah very" I smiled at my ring.

"Pick you up from work tomorrow? "
"Yes please baby".

"Aight,...I miss you"

"I miss you too baby,"
"I'm going to sleep I'm tired"

"Dream bout me"
"Always"

We put our lips to the camera and make a kissy noise. Our sign off. I hang up and put my phone to charge.

I close my eyes and sleep off my day.