"La Familia"

Quincy in media

We just reached to Kaprice's house after midnight. Quincy was a little fussy but I managed to handle his cute little self.

We must have bought the whole 'Baby's R Us' for him, there was so many bags I forgot what we bought. I put him in the steel deep sink with a rag to block the drain. I turned on the water making sure it was not too hot nor cold so he won't cry.

"Shhh" I gently say calming him down. As I started to cleanse him I noticed dry blood on his skin but it wasn't his.

I washed him and told Kaprice to hand me a towel, as soon as he came back with the towel I told him.

"That killer saw him didn't he?" I said wrapping him up slowly.

He shrugged and went back to trying to fix up the crib. It was red wood polished to put in Kaprice's mother's room since he wants his privacy. Justin stayed to help baby proof the place and set up any toys.

"Kaprice why don't you set the crib in the guest room?" I said carrying Quincy to Kaprice's bed. He looked at me thinking he was stupid and did as I asked. It was weird they had a three bedroom condo for just the two of them.

He came in after I put on Quincy's fresh clothes and socks. I add a little baby blue hat to put over his head full of hair.

"Can I hold him?" Kaprice asked. I insisted and told him to go for it. I sat on the bed to where Quincy was and observed the two brothers love each other.

"So when you gonna tell your mom?," I asked eyeing him cradle Quincy.

"Kapri-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"I'll call her later it's mad late Kaia" he said aggravated. I roll my eyes and get up to go to the living room.

Justin was in the kitchen drinking juice from a tall glass. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"You good Kaia?" He asked heading to the wood back bar stool.

"Yeah, but you it just sad." I said going to sit next to him.

"He's gonna grow up with out his real parents and having so many questions about life." I said looking down at my sneakers.

"Yeah but at least he has his big bro" he said nudging me making me feel reassured.

"And he has you too, Aunty Kaia"

Justin was right even though it's gonna be hard for him the Jamesons got it. And seeing Kaprice spend all that money on his baby brother it was nice to know he got it like that.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I sighed getting up.

"You spending the night?" I said turning around.

"Yeah I guess I'll take the couch."
He said removing his shirt to his muscled pecks and biceps.

"I'll get you some sheets."
He nodded and turned on the tv.

I walked to the closet before the bathroom and gave Justin a warm blanket and pillow like it was my house. I grabbed some clothes out my bag and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and took off my two day old clothes and turned on the shower. Soon as I stepped in I felt a steam relief. The water beating against my body felt good and ravishing.

Next thing I know Kaprice comes in and opens the shower door. I was startled because he was already naked.

"Thanks for helping and keep this on the low Kaia with yo' big mouth" he said holding me to his almost wet skin.