"Pussy Throbbing"

Damien in media

Constance pov

Buzz buzz buzz

"Hello?"

"Hey babe"

I blushed and thought if he was getting close to making me his girl.

"Hi Damien" I slightly giggled into the phone.

"You think I can come over?" He said with a sweet voice. I smiled looking down at my feet. Suddenly I heard a thud making me get up from the to scope what was going on.

"Hold up, stay on the phone." I whisper.

"Mom?" I say walking upstairs to see what's going on.

"Mom?" I call again. I head to her bedroom with my phone on mute still in hand. I crack the door open to see my mother on her knees with a dick in her mouth. The man wasn't someone I seen before or knew how he got in. There was dope on the dresser fresh three lines of powder.

"Mom!" I yell pushing the door wider. She quickly stood up from behind the bed and wiped her mouth while the man tucked his hard Penis into his pants.

"You said you would stop!" tears started to roll done my face. It wouldn't stop either even when I fought them. I ran down to my room and locked the door this was my Sunday morning special.

I buried my face into my pillow forgetting all about Damien. She came knocking on my door, she twisted the lock but knew that she couldn't get through.

"Baby...I'm sorry. Candie baby" she sighed. Her foot shadow was still there she kept knocking for an answer but I didn't reply. I finally look up to see her gone with a sound.

I picked up the phone and unmuted it.

"Damien?" I ask in the phone.

"Hey I thought you left me."
"No I'm sorry" I sniffled.

"No worries babe."

We talked for a while about random things until my mother came back to my door. "Candie I'm going to go uptown to run some errands, I'll be back in the afternoon." She pressed her hand on the door like she can feel me.

"Is that man gone?"
"Yes baby...I left you some money for food on the counter I'll see you later." She took a second to walk away and leave the house. I watched her pull out the driveway in her Bentley.

"Damien can you come over?" I ask moving back to bed.

He sounded like he almost choked. "When?"
"Now?"
"Erm sure text me yah address"
"Alright, I got the free"
"See you soon"

I hung up without a response and ran to go take a shower. Fourty minutes later the door bell rang causing me to rush down the stairs in my PINK sweats and my weave in a ponytail and side bang.

I took a breather and opened the door. "Hey" I hug him on my tippy toes.

"Sup, your house it's nice" he said stepping in.

"Thanks shoes at the door please."
"Of course babe"
He took off his tan timbs and grabbed me from behind, I jumped as he laughed.

"So where's your parents?"
"I only have a mom and she's out and I'm an only child like I said before."

He nodded and made him self comfortable on the couch. He brushed his pants off and looked up at me.

"Drink?" I asked walking slow to the kitchen.

"No thanks" he shivered out.

I grabbed his hand leading him upstairs to my room, swaying hips and fat booty in his face. I could tell he wanted to touch it. I pushed him on the bed climbing up next to him. I turned on my TV laying on his chest. We started to talk intimately.