Their Past

Aot Theories: Their Past

**Their Past**

Like it was mentioned previously, we know nearly nothing of their past, going off of short flashbacks, most not solving anything. But there is enough for us to think, maybe Eren isn't really human?

Our 3 Titan Shifters, (excluding Ymir), Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie give us a lead to what it is about Eren's childhood that we are missing out of. In the first episode, Eren is seen crying, waking up from a dream. (And asking Mikasa about her hair, see *Time Traveller* theory for more). He said he had a long dream, and he couldn't remember most of it, but he was obviously upset.

What if it was because he was remembering his days as a Titan?

But before that, back to team B.R.A. Why is Eren so important to them? Annie is killing comrades to get to Eren, and is seen crying when she fails. Also Reiner, when Eren first turns into a titan, immediately suggests they try and protect him. Which is strange, seeing as though they all seem to hate titans, and the idea of Reiner wanting to protect one is very odd.

Staying with Reiner, and Eren turns into a titan and the Garrison is aiming cannons at him, he knows precisely what has happened. Someone has turned into a Titan. He rushes over, Annie and Jean following. He knows they tried to kill Eren.

When Reiner and Bertholdt tell Eren they're the Colossal and Armored Titan, they say that if Eren goes with them, they will never touch the wall again. That's a big deal, seeing as they wantes to destroy humanity inside the walls, and are giving it all up if Eren goes with them.

Team BRA seems to know a lot about Eren's past that he doesn't. But instead of Eren's father turning him into a Titan, maybe he turned Eren into a human. Removing any memories so he thinks nothing else than that he is human.

Ymir also said that it was like she was in a neverending nightmare for 60 years. And Eren wakes up crying in the first chapter. Why, indeed, was he crying?

(A/N: Mostly based off of this post: http://commanderderp.tumblr.com/post/54857874988/eren-theory)