Not Even Death Can Tear Us Apart. chapter 2

Ace Pov: i woke up in a unknown room, but i knew it what happened, i just comeback to my old life, which involved me being a vampire prince. I stood up at the bed and i looked at myself up and down, even in my vampire form i was still hot. I looked at the mirror and i looked hell bored. I looked around the bed like something was missing, then i had a illusion of her pretty face and hot boddy Abby.

I smiled even thought i knew it she wasnt there, i tried to touched her leg but the image disappeared, i wish she here. She always use to say how i looked like a cute vampire, and i use to dont like it, i didnt know why when i was a human, but in my vampire form i know why, is that my vampire life was useless, i ruled the kingdom alone, i was a loner, but when i born as human my life seem diffrent, i was even diffrent, i started searching for the girl of my dreams, i had a great social life and when i met Abby, it made my life complete,i had the greatest girl in the world, she was my everything, correction, she is my everything.  I saw some cloths in the bed i was laid before, i assumed it was for me, i decided heading down, i could hear every one voices.

Dane Pov

Everyone was having a good time when Ace come down, everyone shuted up, he looked unhappy, he straight away looked at Anne and at Tay which where the ones that bought him back, then he began talking :

Ace: you where the two that bought be back right?

Anne : yes sir

Tay: yep

Ace come  near both of them, and removed away the hair that was covering his eyes and punched Tay, everyone was in shock, Tay was bleeding like hell, he was scary this dude. Tay wondered what that was for?

Tay: what was this for?! we helped you comeback!

Ace: this is because you touched her. You should had not touch her. She didnt have nothing to do with this, plus you just found me because you where nearly killing her! I suggest you change your personalities. Anne. you didnt have to punch me.

Anne started blushing, i never saw her like that, she gived him  a sorry look, this was getting more fun than i expected.

Anne: Why do you care about her so much?

Ace: because she is my lover. She is everything i need to be happy. She is my precious moon, the one that makes my eyes shine of pleasure.... i already miss her... she loved me too, well now dont know... but hopefully

I could see the way he was speaking, he truly loved her, there was something on his voice that cleary showed how much he loved her, he apreciated her, she was lucky being loved by a vampire prince. He looked down in what it seemed disappointness.

Dane: hey my name is Dane, just wanted to say i think she still loves you....

His eyes just fastly stared at me maybe wonderying how i knew it.

Ace: really? how?

Dane: are you sure you want to hear what happened when people thought you were dead?

Ace: just.say.it.

Dane: she saw you apparently dead, and after few reality hit her, she started screaming and calling your name, she started hitting stuff and her strengh was abnormal for a human but similar to it, she keep it screaming, and then some people tried to call her down but she was too strong then, people just left her and she just curled up on the floor sobing...

I could see how was painful for him  to know it, he had his hand turned into a fitst and he punched the wall several times and we could see him crying...

Dane: and she also said that you promissed her, that you wouldnt leave her, and she said you lied.

That just made it worse, he sat up on the floor and started hitting his head back and fourth hitting the wall, everyone was just suprised, then he stood up and started heading to the stairs.. everyone was in silence till Anne broke it...

Anne: you could have any woman in the world, why bothering with her?

He stopped at the stairs and looked back at Anne, everyone was scared, we just dont think she should ask that ..

Ace: Why? Because i am the vampire prince of the moon, dont you know who i am ?

He went straight away back to the room we placed him, Anne really didnt know who he was, he is a legend...

Dane: Anne, Ace is the loner prince from the moon, the only prince that didnt have a queen vy his side, he wanted someone compatible, thats why he is like that cold, but many say that next to his queen he would be the warmed person ever. Now it seems his queen it has always been human, i doub he would let go of her that easily now once he found her....

Anne just looked amaized with the story, but i was saying the pure true, lucky that human girl, Ace will never allow no one to touch her as long she is alive...