Author's note

It is done.

Thank you for everyone--every readers who have spended their time to read my poetry book, "Adam and Eve".

so this is it,
A not so short description-reason why I wrote this book:

Well, all of this was started before my final exam.
I'm falling into someone, just call it, V.
V was so hard to get, V was so dope
I have tried every way, but it kind of useless.

(Before I forget!) V already has a crush though.

(TBH fact) I love V, since I dreamed V for the very first time.
And what I got at that morning was an undescribable feeling into V.

In short, I've spended around 2 weeks to get V's attraction through ways, you'll never understand, sadly V wasn't a sensitive person. V doesn't realize, I'm trying to get V. And all I got was only heartbreak and unreasonable feelings to see V with someone else

After 2 weeks finished, I decided to renew my game plan. I decided to write poems, and make book (this book) for V --using this undescribable sad feelings.

And when I'm in the class, I usually asked V to read my poems. V seems intrested to my poems

Well this is the reason why I choose to make a book in Wattpad, cause I'm going to move on to a different school from V, and I think only e-book that can only connect my poems to V's eyes (I hope V see this) and keep connect with V eventhough V doesn't has any wattpad, I'm sure I'll find away to ask V to see this :).

And well, If you're asking me, why I choose to make a sad ending in this book,

because I don't really like fake poems. I just like to show what I'm feeling when I wrote that poems, and unfortunately I wrote the finale poem, whem I'm freaking sad thinking about V.

So readers,

Please gently ask me here ■ (I'll answer you ASAP)

(I'll answer you ASAP)

(Answer space)

And for all of you who like my poetry, and writings
With a great possible happiness, I announce you my second book

I'll start this new book soon! So don't miss it.

Author of 'Adam and Eve'
Timmy Laoh