Ch. 3

***Dipper's POV***

'Well, well, well. Pine Tree.... It's been too long!'
There was a voice. It was dark and I couldn't see a thing. I couldn't move or talk, the only thing I could do was listen.
'2 years...? Am I right? I pretty sure I am. Now, let me out. You know what to do. Let me out Pine Tree.... LET ME OOOOUUUT!!!!'

I opened my eyes quickly too get suddenly dizzy and almost blind of the bright light. I closed them and opened once again regaining my focus. I saw Mabel by me along with Stan, Ford, and Wendy.

"Dipper!!" I was suddenly hugged my Mabel. She squeezed me so hard I almost past out again. When she let go of me I was a bit confused why everyone was worried.

"Mabel found you unconscious in the woods, also your head was bleeding pretty bad, we had to treat it as fast as possible." Stan said. I then remembered, and... the dream....
I sat up in the bed and rubbed where the bandage was.

"Hey, guys... I think Bill could be coming back some how. But I just don't know." I said. Everyone starred horrified at what I said. Ford then came and went up to me.

"No, that can't be. We killed h-him! He can't come back! We almost lost my brother- your grunkle! To the guy!" Ford started to get uncomfortable. Wendy just sat there shocked like the rest.

"I had a dream, he said something about letting him out... let him out of what? Ford I don't understand." I said. Ford shot a look to me of utter horror and to be honest, it scared me. He stumbled to get up and he walked out of the room.

"Hey, don't worry. It's just a dream. Just like you said! Nothing to worry about!" Mabel said trying to comfort me. It only helped a little. I sighed a bit and after a couple of minutes everyone finally started to leave, except for Mabel, who stayed by my side. She sat on the edge of my bed while I sat there looking down at the blankets, thinking.
It was silent, and I could tell she wanted to say something, but whatever she wanted to sat she couldn't for some reason. I'd glance up here and there to see her looking down also or looking at me.

".....can you hand me my journals?" I suddenly ask Mabel. She nods and I tell her where they are. She hands them to me and I start to flip through the pages to find Bill's page. I stop on it and run my hand through it. I then get the 3rd journal and turn to the second to last page to where I found a tiny sticky note. It read something in a different language though...
"Mabel..? You don't think I'm crazy do you?" I asked not looking up from the journal.

"Of course not Dipper! Doesn't mean if you had that dream, it doesn't mean any-"

"But what if it does?! Mabel, i.... I had that dream for a reason. He might come back and he might be stronger. I just don't know......" I start to shake. My sister notices and gets up and goes to me patting my back. I shake my head to think about Bill, and if he did come back. What would happen?
'Calm down. Your not helping the situation... but I can't control myself!' I think. I then start to wince in pain. Mabel jumps back eyeing me seeing if I was ok. I just sat there grabbing my burning arm gritting my teeth.

"D-dipper?! What's wrong!?" She was very worried. I bit my lip as I was about to let out a painful scream from the sting and burning that is randomly happening to me on my arm. I quickly take off my jacket and look at my arm and see its hot red.