Ch. 6

****Dipper's POV****

I opened my eyes to see I was back on my bed with a cold wet rag on my forhead. I looked over at my arm to see it was wrapped up. There was a knock at my door and Ford came in smiling to see I was awake. He took a seat on the edge of the bed and I sat up more hiding my bandaged arm.

"Let me see..." He then said. I went up and grabbed the rag off my head, letting my bangs fall.
"Your arm, kid." He said a bit more loud. I shuddered and lifted up my arm without the bandage. Ford sighed and got up getting closer to me.

"God damn son!" He yelled and lifted up my arm with Bill's markings. He ripped off the bandage and stared at it. He dropped my arm and took a step back.
"Worse than I thought," He went to the door. "He's chosen you." He then left, I sat there, just staring at the door. I got out of my bed and put on a long sleeve jacket that would hide my marks. I went downstairs and past Mabel in the living room.

"Where's Great Uncle Ford?" I asked Grunkle Stan. He wiped his mouth from the pop he was drinking.

"I think he went down to the-"

"Ok thanks!!" I didn't let him finish and ran over to where the candy machine was. I quickly entered the code and went inside. I went down the stairs and found him sitting on the chair entering in a code. I stood next to him, I could tell he was trying to avoid me.

"Ford... Please look at me!" I said. He sighed and turned to face me. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Why am I not?! Dipper, Bill is controlling you again. I won't let him hurt anyone in my family anymore." He said. I then thought of what I did, letting Bill out, and what he said. I took a step back, lowering my head.

"Great Uncle Ford, my dream..No, my vision. I saw Bill, the place was all black." Ford then turned to leave but I quickly caught him, holding his shoulder.
"He's weak... And just last night, I saw him empaled with so many swords and knives...... Did you put him in there?" I asked the last question a bit louder than I expected. He tensed and I glared at the back of his head.

"He will hurt you." He then said. I let go of him and I stepped back a bit away from him.

"So you did..?" I said. I then got angry and gripped my fists tight to my sides.
"The only hurting he'll do to me is-"

"He's going to try to kill us again! Don't you remember that he's a demon?!" Ford turned back around starting to raise his voice. "I'm just trying to keep my family safe!"

"He's changed! Bill isn't as powerful anymore!" I yelled.

"He'll gain his power back once he gets back to this world! It's what demons do!"

"Says the one who did all that crap to him!!"

"He deserves what he got!!"

"THEN MAYBE I SHOULD DESERVE THE SAME!!"

"AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT TO YOU?!"

"BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO LET HIM OUT!!!!!"
There was then silence. I looked at the ground, panicking of what I just said. There was then water that splashed on the ground and I realised I had started to cry. Why am I crying? I wiped my eyes and glared up to Ford, who was staring right back at me with killing eyes. He then turned and walked to the exit.

"Your not my Grandchild.. I would have never have anyone that was a 'friend' of some fucked up demon. Besides that cursed thing on your arm." And with that he left. I was left behind, struck by his words. I fell to the ground shaking while tears streamed down my face. I punched the ground and yelled out curses.

After about 2 min, I decided it was time for me to get up and go outside to take a walk. I didn't want to deal with anyone right now, expecially Ford. I went out, looked down as I walked.

"Yo! Dipper! Wann-" I slammed the door as Wendy tried to speak. I stopped and started to think. The door then opened and Wendy was behind me in the doorway.
"You ok man?" She then placed a hand on my shoulder. I tensed up and quickly looked up turning around to see her. She jumped and took her hand off me. I sniffed some and couldn't hold it anymore, I than ran fast into the woods, hearing Wendy trying to call me back. I ran deeper till I couldn't even hear them, the trees drowning me. It was getting a bit dark from all the trees hiding the sky above. I stopped once I rwn out of breath and took a seat on a big rock. I sighed and held my head in my hands.

'Come closer.' I heard a voice. I looked up, but saw no one. I stood and walked further into the dark woods.

'Your almost there.'
I kept walking till it started to pour down rain. I looked up as the rain drops hit my face. I quickly got soaked, but kept walking. I slowly came to a stop once I came face to face with a carved in rock that looked that a triangle. I then felt a sharp sting go through my arm and I looked at it to see it was glowing a bright yellow. As I got closer to it, it glowed brighter. And that's when I lost concious.

****3rd person POV****

Dipper's arm glowed bright in the dark forest, and as that happened he fell to the ground. But he wasn't down long. He looked up as mud was on him, his eyes turning to slits. He got up and laughed some. Dipper went over to the Bill statue and started mumbling words in another language. Once he started to chant the words the statue of Bill started to make an outline on himself glowing.

After what seemed like forever, Dipper fell back down in the mud as rain dripped on his face. The rock statue of Bill was suddenly crumbling. It cracked, and eventually everything fell. A hand shot out of it and someone with yellow and black hair crawled out. They seemed as if they were in pain, but they tried not to show it that much. The man looked at the body on the ground and grunted trying to crawl over to him faster.

****Dipper's POV****

I opened my eyes, but they wouldn't focus. I saw a blur of a person, I closed my eyes to try to clear my thoughts. I opened again, but still burry. I could tell they were carrying me. The figure wore a hat, a familiar hat that went to one side of his head. He looked down and gave a mischievious smile.

"B....Bill?..." after that I past out again.

*****************sorry this one is a bit short, but Bill has finally made it to Gravity Falls!!! What will happen now?***************