"i want you to come with me. please, please, please. xxx"

as i read the words in front of me my eyes widened and i gasp for finally i would get to meet harry... i was never a fan of one direction until Natalie introduced me to them. she always was a niall girl but something about Harry's mysteriousness made me intrigued. i don't know exactly what it was but whenever i seen him my heart fluttered and whenever he sung i felt like i was going to have a heart attack.

snapping out of my state of mind to my phone still in my hand, the message loomed over my eyes before i quickly replayed

"ARE U KIDDING I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE TO GO OMG xxx i love u so much" as i sent it the message made me smile before i ran down the stairs to the living room where my mum was sat, watching doc mcstuffins with my two sisters, Ellen and Charlotte. i burst through the door with the biggest grin on my face ever. "mum guess what" i shrieked. she gave me a blank expression before raising an eyebrow.. i paused and then finally caught my breath before screaming at her " Natalie wants me to go to a one direction concert with her". my mums reaction wasn't too pleased, until she burst out laughing. every inch of me tensed up as she wiped a stray tear from her eye. "and what age are u Megan" her facial expression was blank now as i told her "look mum I'm gonna be 16 in February please will u just let me go" she frowned at my outburst before giggling to herself "of coerce u can go as long as there is a responsible adult there with u" i screwed up my face and put my lips to the side before answering "of course mother". i ran up the stairs and tripped on the last step but i didn't care because i was too exited. i hastily  grabbed my phone and texted Natalie the good news.

we arranged for her to come over to mine and stay over that day.